Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto vs Margarito to be moved out of NY
Sunni6Killer
post Nov 17 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,998

"Source: New York Athletic Commission will reject Antonio Margarito's application for a license. Margarita-Cotto will move out of NY"

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMannixSI
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 17 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As long as the fight doesn't get rescheduled, then Im good. Hope they dont fuck this up...

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 17 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

So....the fight is but a mere 2+ wks away and NOW they sort this out? What about AC (I'm asking this as if you all have input on this)?

+Quote Post
CDeezFoo
post Nov 17 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 11,549

ay...good for NY, I think that bum Margarito should of been banned even before the Mosley fight when Naazim found the plaster on his hands.. and he took away a great boxer in Cotto because after that fight he has never been the same. after all that though....I still want to see the fight...especially after seeing OG Cotto scare Margarito the way he did in HBO's faceoff. I hope Cotto beats the shit outta him

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 17 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

There are a few factors to this shit that could prove detrimental...

1. Who in the hell else will accept Margarito's application for a license, besides the state of Texas? Hell, they have to make sure nothing else is going on in the Cowboys Stadium that night. If not, will there be a venue available on Dec. 3rd in a "boxing friendly/boxing familiar" venue/state? If so, will they still accept the piece of shit's application?

2. what about ticket sells? Have they already gone on sale? Hope not, because the folks that actually have to TRAVEL to NY will be pissed...especially if they've made traveling arrangements.

3. Cotto had problems with fighting on the west coast when he fought Margarito the last time in Vegas. From his side of the story, he and his entourage were basically treated like shit the whole time. Im sure its been worked out because he did fight Pac a year later in Vegas, so I guess this wont be as big of an issue.

Money talks, so let's see how it works this situation out...

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 17 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 17 2011, 05:37 PM) *
Money talks, so let's see how it works this situation out...

http://www.boxinqtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=22473

If the above is true, Cshely...road trip?????

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 17 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 17 2011, 09:19 PM) *
http://www.boxinqtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=22473

If the above is true, Cshely...road trip?????

Damn Noles, I do want to come back home in one piece bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I have the tendency to go out and get shit-faced hammered, and I like doing that...just gott amake sure Im in a safe location. Mississippi!? Damn thats a drastic change from NY. The crazy part is, I forgot about how much damage his eye sustained (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) NY aint tryin' to get stuck with the smokin' gun (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I dont blame 'em...

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 17 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #8

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 17 2011, 10:50 PM) *
Damn Noles, I do want to come back home in one piece bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I have the tendency to go out and get shit-faced hammered, and I like doing that...just gott amake sure Im in a safe location. Mississippi!? Damn thats a drastic change from NY. The crazy part is, I forgot about how much damage his eye sustained (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) NY aint tryin' to get stuck with the smokin' gun (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I dont blame 'em...

LOL....you're in ATL, right? Hop, skip and jump. Plus, get a room...you can get sh*t-faced, gamble a bit and who knows? Plus, I know a couple of people down there (Biloxi, I'm assuming).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 17 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 17 2011, 09:58 PM) *
LOL....you're in ATL, right? Hop, skip and jump. Plus, get a room...you can get sh*t-faced, gamble a bit and who knows? Plus, I know a couple of people down there (Biloxi, I'm assuming).

Sounds like a plan! I have people in LA...another hop, skip, and jump from there. You reeled me in with the gambling part, almost forgot. I hit up LA back in May and got shit-faced at the slots at The Eldorado! Now Im hoping that they move it to Mississippi for my own selfish reasons! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 18 2011, 08:13 AM
Post #10

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 17 2011, 10:22 PM) *
Sounds like a plan! I have people in LA...another hop, skip, and jump from there. You reeled me in with the gambling part, almost forgot. I hit up LA back in May and got shit-faced at the slots at The Eldorado! Now Im hoping that they move it to Mississippi for my own selfish reasons! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yep, we can do that!!!! Drop a lil' bit on the roulette wheel and check out the Latina talent on deck!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 04:01 AM