IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's The Funniest Trainer?, Name the corner moments, interviews, etc.
Funniest Trainers...
Name 'em
Roger Mayweather [ 14 ] ** [82.35%]
Floyd Mayweather Sr. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Kevin Cunningham [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
Yoel Judah [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
Norman "Stoney" Stone [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Cshel86
post Nov 18 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

At this point, Im sure most of us agree that Roger Mayweather pretty much takes the cake with this one, but there are other trainers out there who male the most of the stage...especially during the fight. Name the trainer that just does it for you and totally cracks you up. If they aren't on the list, then name them and their moment in or out of the ring that just did it for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 18 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

I got roger by a landslide. But there is this Mexican trainer, don't remember his name but he would say "pas pas pas!!!" The whole time his fighter was in the corner. Haha

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Nov 18 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

I just can't think of any trainer in boxing history funnier than Roger Mayweather. He spouts off more memorable classic lines than any of the rest.

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Nov 18 2011, 11:21 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

The Mayweather trainers are the reason I tune in to 24/7. Love them! But the most i've laughed in the corner was when Yoel Judah was saying something like "Bip Bipppidy Boop" trying to get Zab focused in the corner.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 18 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Man I have to give all of these guys! I actually give it to Kevin Cunningham though. He's actually the one who makes me more excited about watching Alexander fight. He's wild as hell in that corner, and has been since his days with Cory Spinks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I specifically remember the Judah/Spinks fight where he constantly got in Spink's ass between rounds. The most recent moment was when he got pissed at the ref during the Alexander/Bradley fight after the headbutt caused a cut.

Cunningham: "Caused by a blow? Oh my God...this muthafuckin' ref full of shit!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Classic shit!

This had to be classic for me...after this round came to an end and Cunningham went the hell off!!! (at 0:44 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

Norman Stone was a head case, hands down! He never failed to disappoint!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 18 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 18 2011, 11:15 PM) *
I just can't think of any trainer in boxing history funnier than Roger Mayweather. He spouts off more memorable classic lines than any of the rest.

+1

QUOTE (Col Reb @ Nov 18 2011, 11:21 PM) *
The Mayweather trainers are the reason I tune in to 24/7. Love them! But the most i've laughed in the corner was when Yoel Judah was saying something like "Bip Bipppidy Boop" trying to get Zab focused in the corner.

Man Yoel used does it all the time! Especially when used to get pissed off and take his glasses off and yell at Zab! "C'mon Zab, you gotta do this! C'mon man, 1,2,3, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! Hard shots! C'mon Zab, you gotta give me this baby!" That "bipppidy boop" shit was wild! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 18 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #7

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Wasn't Norman Stone John Ruiz's trainer? If so, that was the guy that Alton Merkenson (RJJ's trainer) gave a two piece to before their historic bout. LOL.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 18 2011, 11:45 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 18 2011, 11:41 PM) *
Wasn't Norman Stone John Ruiz's trainer? If so, that was the guy that Alton Merkenson (RJJ's trainer) gave a two piece to before their historic bout. LOL.

Yep! That was him! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Nov 18 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 18 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Man I have to give all of these guys! I actually give it to Kevin Cunningham though. He's actually the one who makes me more excited about watching Alexander fight. He's wild as hell in that corner, and has been since his days with Cory Spinks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I specifically remember the Judah/Spinks fight where he constantly got in Spink's ass between rounds. The most recent moment was when he got pissed at the ref during the Alexander/Bradley fight after the headbutt caused a cut.

Cunningham: "Caused by a blow? Oh my God...this muthafuckin' ref full of shit!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Classic shit!

This had to be classic for me...after this round came to an end and Cunningham went the hell off!!! (at 0:44 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

Norman Stone was a head case, hands down! He never failed to disappoint!

Norman Stone was crazy as shit. I haven't seen him since the Ruiz Jones fight and I'm not complaining.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Nov 18 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #10

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 19 2011, 05:29 AM) *
Man Yoel used does it all the time! Especially when used to get pissed off and take his glasses off and yell at Zab! "C'mon Zab, you gotta do this! C'mon man, 1,2,3, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! Hard shots! C'mon Zab, you gotta give me this baby!" That "bipppidy boop" shit was wild! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I was always waiting for Yoel to accidentally hit Zab with one of those slaps.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:24 PM