IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10:30(ET)/7:30(PT):Chavez Jr.-Manfredo (SPOILERS 45 Mins. Later), No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
Jack 1000
post Nov 19 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all the action and reactions to a fight that they should really bill as "The Set Up" while at least two of the judges already have their 120-108, and 119-109 scorecards in hand for Chavez Jr. They will probably get Laurence Cole to ref. "Hey Peter, stop hitting him in the face like that!. Next time it's a point!" for this. Whether deserved or not, on paper, knowing Chavez' Jr and his favoritism with the WBC can we expect maybe a 5% chance of justice for Manfredo? This is the thread to find out! Keep all comments in this thread! In the meantime, we could ummmm, guess at the kind and type of bullshit that may be pulled during this fight.

Think Gale Van Hoy's 118-110 Diaz card against Malinaggi, in a fight that should have been no more than a draw to a two-point win for either boxer. This is the bad omen, for which we must prepare. I hope the HBO crew let's on for any uneducated viewers the near impossibility of Manfredo winning a decision here.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 19 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 19 2011, 08:52 PM) *
For all the action and reactions to a fight that they should really bill as "The Set Up" while at least two of the judges already have their 120-108, and 119-109 scorecards in hand for Chavez Jr. They will probably get Laurence Cole to ref. "Hey Peter, stop hitting him in the face like that!. Next time it's a point!" for this. Whether deserved or not, on paper, knowing Chavez' Jr and his favoritism with the WBC can we expect maybe a 5% chance of justice for Manfredo? This is the thread to find out! Keep all comments in this thread! In the meantime, we could ummmm, guess at the kind and type of bullshit that may be pulled during this fight.

Think Gale Van Hoy's 118-110 Diaz card against Malinaggi, in a fight that should have been no more than a draw to a two-point win for either boxer. This is the bad omen, for which we must prepare. I hope the HBO crew let's on for any uneducated viewers the near impossibility of Manfredo winning a decision here.

Jack

Bwwwaaaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 19 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Do we really have to hear Bob Papa's voice tonight? Where the mute button? Now we have to hear Manfredo talking about possible retirement if he loses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) The mofo already has his mind made up that he's gonna lose (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 19 2011, 11:25 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

This Jose Pinzon vs. Larry Smith bout wasn't bad. Nothing special by any definition, but enjoyable. I liked that both boxers were using the jab a lot.
Oh shit, I forgot that the "punching bag" was on this card! That's right, the return of Joshua "stand still while I'm getting bitch slapped" Clottey.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 19 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Manfredo's a mindless nitwit with minimal confidence in what he does for a living, or at least what he risks his life doing. Stupid cunt! He says he's not RJJ, Pacquiao, Arturo Gatti, and such...again, what a sackless, incompetent piece of shit! You should feel like those great fighters when you step in the ring (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) Just when I almost gave a gram of a fuck about Manfredo, the wind blew that shit away. Good luck Petey :lo:

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 19 2011, 11:45 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 19 2011, 11:40 PM) *
Manfredo's a mindless nitwit with minimal confidence in what he does for a living, or at least what he risks his life doing. Stupid cunt! He says he's not RJJ, Pacquiao, Arturo Gatti, and such...again, what a sackless, incompetent piece of shit! You should feel like those great fighters when you step in the ring (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) Just when I almost gave a gram of a fuck about Manfredo, the wind blew that shit away. Good luck Petey :lo:

Damn "I almost gave a gram of a fuck about Manfredo.." Guess that he won't be getting a Christmas card from the CShel household.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 19 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 19 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Damn "I almost gave a gram of a fuck about Manfredo.." Guess that he won't be getting a Christmas card from the CShel household.

Damn skippy! I mean shit, if you're a fighter, you should always put your confidence up there with the great fighters. Especially for a guy like Manfredo, who gets this type of opportunity every lunar eclipse (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Nov 19 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #8

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

Anybody tell me what happened to Clottey? Did he win? I miss that guy. I seriously thought that he'd be a big threat to anyone in the Welterweight division. Fucking tank!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 19 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

First round for Chavez, just because he's in the ring walking around. He may have farted as well and impressed the judges...

Great body work though...

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 19 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Nov 19 2011, 11:49 PM) *
Anybody tell me what happened to Clottey? Did he win? I miss that guy. I seriously thought that he'd be a big threat to anyone in the Welterweight division. Fucking tank!!

I would tell you but I think that I'd be breaking the rules of the forum re. spoilers. Whoever's moderating this forum, can I tell the result of my man, el punch bagero's comeback?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 05:52 AM