IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT);Cotto vs. Margarito II: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later, No New Spoilers, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
Box in Hand
post Dec 4 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #221

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2011, 01:43 PM) *

Classic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 4 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #222

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 03:05 PM) *
Classic.

Thats all I can do Box (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sometimes, no words at all, are better than a long, informative, and convincing explanation that will more than likely be serially ignored by somebody who's itching to respond with more nonsense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 4 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #223

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2011, 04:12 PM) *
Thats all I can do Box (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sometimes, no words at all, are better than a long, informative, and convincing explanation that will more than likely be serially ignored by somebody who's itching to respond with more nonsense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Touche

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 4 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #224

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2011, 02:12 PM) *
Thats all I can do Box (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sometimes, no words at all, are better than a long, informative, and convincing explanation that will more than likely be serially ignored by somebody who's itching to repsond with more nonsense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

I have given that look to dippy chicks on many occasions. Sometimes words just bounce off the walls with no effect but give em that look and they go freakin haywire lmfao.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 4 2011, 04:06 PM
Post #225

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 4 2011, 02:39 PM) *

Did you just say touche? I'm sorry but this is not 18th Century France. This here is a boxing forum where we come to talk the beautiful sport of pugilism. Don't bring them French words up in here. I'm still agitated about you talking bout Tyrese up in here.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 4 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #226

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 04:04 PM) *
I have given that look to dippy chicks on many occasions. Sometimes words just bounce off the walls with no effect but give em that look and they go freakin haywire lmfao.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Im watching the fight again...does anyone feel that Cotto's "constant movement" turned into running after a while? I mean, I know that he's not supposed to just stand there and get hit...no fighter should. In the same breath, it was nothing more than the same thing he did in the first fight, so thats what baffles me a bit. I remember somebody on here saying that Cotto did a "De La Hoya" move in the Trinidad fight. Agree? Yay? Nay?

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 4 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #227

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2011, 03:10 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Im watching the fight again...does anyone feel that Cotto's "constant movement" turned into running after a while? I mean, I know that he's not supposed to just stand there and get hit...no fighter should. In the same breath, it was nothing more than the same thing he did in the first fight, so thats what baffles me a bit. I remember somebody on here saying that Cotto did a "De La Hoya" move in the Trinidad fight. Agree? Yay? Nay?

Cotto gets on his bike when the heat is on. It was basically the same fight as the first with two minor adjustments. He rolled punches better and he clinched. He still can't avoid uppercuts and he still takes too many shots to the body. And what happened to the pretty left to the body he used to have? Margarito can't take it to the body. It's how Manny and Shane both began their attacks and it's what opened everything else up.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 4 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #228

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 04:14 PM) *
Cotto gets on his bike when the heat is on. It was basically the same fight as the first with two minor adjustments. He rolled punches better and he clinched. He still can't avoid uppercuts and he still takes too many shots to the body. And what happened to the pretty left to the body he used to have? Margarito can't take it to the body. It's how Manny and Shane both began their attacks and it's what opened everything else up.

Thats what I thought, he played it a bit smarter. He did clinch last night! Thats some shit that he attempted in the first fight, AFTER he started getting hurt, which was then too late.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 4 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #229

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 05:06 PM) *
Did you just say touche? I'm sorry but this is not 18th Century France. This here is a boxing forum where we come to talk the beautiful sport of pugilism. Don't bring them French words up in here. I'm still agitated about you talking bout Tyrese up in here.

The e is suppose to have an accent on it but you got what I was saying. That Tyrese comment was for Zatoichi. And what is wrong with French words?

Back to boxing.... I did not watch the fight but I read it was stopped in the 10th rounds, was the fight going that bad that they had to stop it was was it more of his eye was the key issue? I dug the cornrolls, even though no man over 20 should sport cornrolls, live it in the 90s.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 4 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #230

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 4 2011, 04:22 PM) *
The e is suppose to have an accent on it but you got what I was saying. That Tyrese comment was for Zatoichi. And what is wrong with French words?

Back to boxing.... I did not watch the fight but I read it was stopped in the 10th rounds, was the fight going that bad that they had to stop it was was it more of his eye was the key issue? I dug the cornrolls, even though no man over 20 should sport cornrolls, live it in the 90s.

I'm not gonna touch on the cornrows remark. His eye was pretty bad and he was taking an ass whoopin so it was best to stop it. And there is nothing wrong with French it was a joke.

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 04:51 PM