IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> which fight would u rather see...., since we're not getting pac/floyd...
daprofessor
post Jan 26 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

floyd/cotto or pac/cotto? i think cotto is the next big money maker for either guy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
mgrover
post Jan 26 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

don't really care, hes losing both

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Cotto seems to be holding the remote to this out-of-control roller coaster. As soon as Cotto makes up his mind, then half of the bullshit will settle (in regards to these negotiations). We can all exhale and drink a few beers (whichever comes first), and get ready for part two.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 26 2012, 03:39 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

i think cotto/mayweather is the better fight. cotto/pac kills the chances of pac/mayweather happening imo...but either way...we get cotto/mayweather which should have happened years ago.

+Quote Post
p4pcrown
post Jan 26 2012, 03:59 PM
Post #5

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,358

Cotto/Mayweather would be a better fight in my opinion...however i do think Cotto's chances of beating pac would be better the second time around.

+Quote Post
Seek
post Jan 26 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #6

An inbred jackass...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,971

Cotto is the reason why I became a 'hardcore' boxing fan. I was a big JCC and DLH fan as a kid. That comes natural being raised in a mexican family. But my dad was a chicano so he didn't care too much for the mexican vs puerto rican feud. He was a big fan of Cotto and so I was too.

And as for Mayweather, I used to pray he'd get knocked out lol. But as I studied boxing, I realized he was the real deal. It's a beautiful thing now to see Floyd in the ring. I cheer him on for the win now. So it's a tough question to ask who i'd rather see Pacquiao Cotto or Mayweather Cotto? I saw Pacquiao Cotto live at the mgm. First big fight I ever witnessed and it was a great fight for the first 5 rounds or so. When a fight is that one-sided I have to say no to the rematch. Bring on Mayweather Cotto! Not sure how the hell i'm supposed to root for and against my #1 and #2 guys....

This post has been edited by Seek: Jan 26 2012, 04:14 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jan 26 2012, 05:34 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 26 2012, 04:12 PM) *
Cotto is the reason why I became a 'hardcore' boxing fan. I was a big JCC and DLH fan as a kid. That comes natural being raised in a mexican family. But my dad was a chicano so he didn't care too much for the mexican vs puerto rican feud. He was a big fan of Cotto and so I was too.

And as for Mayweather, I used to pray he'd get knocked out lol. But as I studied boxing, I realized he was the real deal. It's a beautiful thing now to see Floyd in the ring. I cheer him on for the win now. So it's a tough question to ask who i'd rather see Pacquiao Cotto or Mayweather Cotto? I saw Pacquiao Cotto live at the mgm. First big fight I ever witnessed and it was a great fight for the first 5 rounds or so. When a fight is that one-sided I have to say no to the rematch. Bring on Mayweather Cotto! Not sure how the hell i'm supposed to root for and against my #1 and #2 guys....

I agree whole heartedly with every with you as Cotto vs, May and who to root for....

Its about as confusing to me as you being mexican but a fan of a PR fighter?? Lls.

Id much rather see that fight though

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Jan 26 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Cotto / Mayweather for me. Love both guys. My heart wants Floyd to win wide, my mind wants a competitive fight with no BS decision, with Floyd being victorious and with Cotto cashing himself out and giving his fans a reminder of why they (we) love him.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 26 2012, 07:10 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 26 2012, 04:12 PM) *

i'm in the same position....i'm a big fan of both cotto and mayweather. i'm also a fan of pac...but i don't think the rematch will be so easy for him. cotto didn't have a real coach last time to correct his very obvious mistakes and they (pac/roach) game planned accordingly. as for the cotto/mayweather fight...there are things cotto can do that floyd has not seen in a while. floyd should win this one...but i'd like to see cotto push him. i think he's capable of doing that. as for who i will be rooting for....both. cotto/floyd is good for boxing.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jan 26 2012, 08:06 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Mayweather vs Cotto is my pick. We have seen PAC vs Cotto once already

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 11:34 AM