IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What could be added to boxing to make it even more interesting?
Cshel86
post Feb 23 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Feb 23 2012, 05:09 PM) *
1) Speedos.
2) Cage.
3) Fat pasty White guy who acts like a twelve year old owning all the fighters.
4) Stupid redneck fans.

The sport would grow.

Im almost curious as to know if you're this racist every day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 24 2012, 09:36 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2012, 07:55 PM) *
Im almost curious as to know if you're this racist every day...

with a name like "sunnikiller" is there any doubt?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 24 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 24 2012, 09:36 PM) *
with a name like "sunnikiller" is there any doubt?

Yep, and this isn't this motherfucker's first offense either (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Glad he didn't stick around after he posted it, or else I would've busted his ass for it...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 26 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

when boxing is done right, it is already perfect.

i would give judges vision and sobriety tests before every fight. i'd also set up a panel to judge the judges and refs.

i'd have the good refs give clinics regularly to all the shitty refs. i'd bring back larry hazzard and make him the head of all the athletic commissions and a liason to all the sanctioning bodies. then i'd make sure he would be grooming a few successors.

i'd get rid of larry merchant and jim lampley...and give max kellerman a stern warning to get his shit straight or else he can join them.

i'd eliminate contract stipulations and catchweights. fight at ur weight, his weight or just give up pounds...but no more of this making ppl drain or come up to weights that aren't natural so u can beat a compromised fighter. fight straight up...or there is no fight.

while we're at it...let's go back to 8 weight divisions, 1 champ per division with a minimum of 2 title defenses every year, 15 round championship fights and 8 oz gloves for everyone under jr middle. 10 oz for everyone else.

no more sitting on titles or keeping fights in house with certain promoters. i don't give a shit who's a draw and who isn't.

last but not least....i'd stop giving mma/ufc a free piggy back ride on our sport. when i go to the barbershop...i got to get my hair cut...not to buy chicken wings or get a tattoo. when i tune in to watch baseball...i don't expect to hear shit about basketball or football...those are totally different sports.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 26 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 26 2012, 03:36 PM) *
last but not least....i'd stop giving mma/ufc a free piggy back ride on our sport.

Exactly! Besides, why would a jackass need a piggy back ride anyway (speaking of Dana White). I mean seriously, he acts as if he has it all together anyway.

So he should shut that lame cum dumpster that he calls a mouth, and stop speaking about boxers, boxing promoters, etc...especially since MMA/UFC and boxing aren't even in the same monetary bracket.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 27 2012, 04:38 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 26 2012, 08:02 PM) *
Exactly! Besides, why would a jackass need a piggy back ride anyway (speaking of Dana White). I mean seriously, he acts as if he has it all together anyway.

So he should shut that lame cum dumpster that he calls a mouth, and stop speaking about boxers, boxing promoters, etc...especially since MMA/UFC and boxing aren't even in the same monetary bracket.

he reminds me of them dudes that have no game so they go around hating on the most popular dude in hopes that some chick will listen to him so he can pull one. let him handle his own shit with his own sport that i have absolutely no interest in. if i wanna know about his sport...i'll go to his site. btw...the boxing filter needs to be fixed on the front page. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 27 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 27 2012, 04:38 PM) *
he reminds me of them dudes that have no game so they go around hating on the most popular dude in hopes that some chick will listen to him so he can pull one. let him handle his own shit with his own sport that i have absolutely no interest in. if i wanna know about his sport...i'll go to his site. btw...the boxing filter needs to be fixed on the front page. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well worded! I dont mind watching MMA, but c'mon dude (Dana), dont be a wack-ass opportunist (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 08:27 AM