IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> chad dawson interview..., very on point!!!
daprofessor
post Mar 6 2012, 05:19 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Mar 3 2012, 04:26 AM) *
Come on man where's your prediction? You've posted today in just about every thread other than this one...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i haven't forgotten. i wanna give this more thought because u've actually made me rethink this a little bit. i will be back with my analysis. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Mar 6 2012, 08:07 PM
Post #52

ON the edge

Member No.: 240

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 6 2012, 05:19 PM) *

i haven't forgotten. i wanna give this more thought because u've actually made me rethink this a little bit. i will be back with my analysis. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

Gotcha, no problem.

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Mar 13 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #53

ON the edge

Ok, Just realized it's been a week. Let's hear it already!

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Mar 27 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #54

ON the edge

2 more weeks and nothing? It's cool man, I'll stop asking now =)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #55

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Mar 27 2012, 11:55 PM) *
2 more weeks and nothing? It's cool man, I'll stop asking now =)

sorry. i've been very busy lately with tournaments and stuff. i'll do this today for sure!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

it's pretty simple..

much the way the first fight started...bhop is going to give movement because dawson will be more dangerous in the earlier rounds. i think he'll give away the majority of the first half of the fight by trying to wear dawson down. he won't wear him down because dawson is a very patient fighter. dawson will try to use foot pressure to get close...bhop will try his usual tactics. it may very well get a little dirty as per usual with bhop. thing about it is chad understands that u must bully the bully. so he'll answer any dirty tactics bhop attempts.

i can only see one of two scenarios playing out for the second half....

1st scenario (and the highly more likely one):
bhop is going to get out worked by the younger dawson and is going to use every opportunity he can find to stall or create controversy en route to losing a narrow decision.

2nd scenario: bhop is going to actually attempt to go all out and win and get beat convincingly or knocked the fuck out in the process for the first time ever.

i can't see him winning this one. he has a history of finding ways out of fights. he's running out of exits. i would not be shocked if he actually shows us another exit that is beyond imagination. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
anthonyaccurate
post Mar 28 2012, 07:43 PM
Post #57

Strawweight

Member No.: 2,772

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 28 2012, 06:03 PM) *
it's pretty simple..

much the way the first fight started...bhop is going to give movement because dawson will be more dangerous in the earlier rounds. i think he'll give away the majority of the first half of the fight by trying to wear dawson down. he won't wear him down because dawson is a very patient fighter. dawson will try to use foot pressure to get close...bhop will try his usual tactics. it may very well get a little dirty as per usual with bhop. thing about it is chad understands that u must bully the bully. so he'll answer any dirty tactics bhop attempts.

i can only see one of two scenarios playing out for the second half....

1st scenario (and the highly more likely one):
bhop is going to get out worked by the younger dawson and is going to use every opportunity he can find to stall or create controversy en route to losing a narrow decision.

2nd scenario: bhop is going to actually attempt to go all out and win and get beat convincingly or knocked the fuck out in the process for the first time ever.

i can't see him winning this one. he has a history of finding ways out of fights. he's running out of exits. i would not be shocked if he actually shows us another exit that is beyond imagination. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

you could have just posted the bold and save yourself the 25days it took to come up with the rest. BTW, what would have been your prediction prior to the 2nd Hopkins-Allen fight, since you love to bring up the first one?
You aint and have never been a Hopkins fan duke...

This post has been edited by anthonyaccurate: Mar 28 2012, 07:45 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2012, 11:29 AM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ Mar 28 2012, 08:43 PM) *
you could have just posted the bold and save yourself the 25days it took to come up with the rest. BTW, what would have been your prediction prior to the 2nd Hopkins-Allen fight, since you love to bring up the first one?
You aint and have never been a Hopkins fan duke...

first and foremost, i am a fan of boxing. i appreciate bhop and what he has brought to the table in boxing but i don't drink the kool-aid like everyone else. i see through the bullshit.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 04:29 AM