> Rios vs. Gamboa
jrosales13
post Feb 23 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #21

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,657

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 23 2012, 08:55 PM) *
What you're doing is inferring. I'm going off the fights that Oscar actually had around that time. Steve Forbes etc. I'd post a link for your stupid ass to follow to see what weights he fought at before bitch ass Pacquaio, but I think even your neanderthal self can do a search. I'm not privy to negotiations. If you aren't an insider don't act like one. Anybody can type STFU and talk shit online. As I said, I don't care what you say. I know who Oscar fought, what the weight was and that your boy the Saint and the Bobfather are glad that morons like you act like they know boxing.

Oh and as far as me being a Johnny Come Lately, that's exactly what your mother said.

Obviously you're a stupid ass who knows shit about the sport.

Get a fucking clue first and then come talk to me. It was Oscar who went to Pac not the other way around. It was Oscar who chose Pac the 147 weight-class not the other way around. Just so the fight could be somewhat passable. It was already considered a joke and a mismatch. Oscar was already getting ridiculed for fighting Pac. So asking Pac to go 154 it would have been even worse for him. Oscar was the one who was cherrypicking because he wanted to avoid Margarito and it backfired on his ass.

Your not even fit to carry my jockstrap when it comes to the knowledge about this sport. So don't pretend like you have any kind of knowledge. Because, I will expose your stupid ass real quick.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Feb 23 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #22

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Bam Bam is gonna give Gamboa The Pizza face with extra toppings like he did Murray.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 23 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (jrosales13 @ Feb 23 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Obviously you're a stupid ass who knows shit about the sport.

Get a fucking clue first and then come talk to me. It was Oscar who went to Pac not the other way around. It was Oscar who chose Pac the 147 weight-class not the other way around. Just so the fight could be somewhat passable. It was already considered a joke and a mismatch. Oscar was already getting ridiculed for fighting Pac. So asking Pac to go 154 it would have been even worse for him. Oscar was the one who was cherrypicking because he wanted to avoid Margarito and it backfired on his ass.

Your not even fit to carry my jockstrap when it comes to the knowledge about this sport. So don't pretend like you have any kind of knowledge. Because, I will expose your stupid ass real quick.

You weren't privy to the negotiations, so stop acting like you know any more than what is out there. Simple facts. De La Hoya fought several times at a higher weight against real boxers and made the mistake of agreeing to come down in weight. Go play with your jock strap, I'm going to play with your mother. When I'm done getting a blow job from that toothless hag, maybe I'll respond to you. I always feel better after I bust a nut on the face of an old slut.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Feb 23 2012, 11:03 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 23 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Feb 23 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Bam Bam is gonna give Gamboa The Pizza face with extra toppings like he did Murray.

Yep, pretty much...

+Quote Post
jrosales13
post Feb 23 2012, 10:57 PM
Post #25

Amateur

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 23 2012, 10:20 PM) *
You weren't privy to the negotiations, so stop acting like you know any more than what is out there. Simple facts. De La Hoya fought several times at a higher weight against real boxers and made the mistake of agreeing to come down in weight. Go play with your jock strap, I'm going to play with your mother. When I'm done getting a blow job from that toothless hag, maybe I'll respond to you. I always feel better after I bust a nut on the face of an old slut.

You can keep going with your 11yr old momma jokes. Fact of the matter is your knowledge about the sport is very limited. You probably wasn't even watching the sport when Pac-Oscar happened. So please STFU with your dumbass. Oscar didn't agree to shit, Oscar demand it the weight you dumbass. LOL @ your stupid proof of where his fights happened before that. Why do you think Oscar fought Forbes at a catch-weight of 150 dumbass?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 23 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Damn, I guess it's safe to say that a Rios/Gamboa topic always starts a squabble (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) I guess I would know, being the fact that I was caught up in the last one a couple of weeks ago...

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 23 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (jrosales13 @ Feb 23 2012, 10:57 PM) *
You can keep going with your 11yr old momma jokes. Fact of the matter is your knowledge about the sport is very limited. You probably wasn't even watching the sport when Pac-Oscar happened. So please STFU with your dumbass. Oscar didn't agree to shit, Oscar demand it the weight you dumbass. LOL @ your stupid proof of where his fights happened before that. Why do you think Oscar fought Forbes at a catch-weight of 150 dumbass?

We're done here. I'd rather look at the black and white facts and the facts are that De La Hoya, like others fought Pacquaio at a much less than ideal weight. Go read your ring magazine and try to impress someone else. I know which matches I've watched and which ones I haven't and I also know how De La Hoya was viewed by boxing writers before and after the Trinidad fight.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Feb 23 2012, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 23 2012, 11:08 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:04 PM) *
Damn, I guess it's safe to say that a Rios/Gamboa topic always starts a squabble (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) I guess I would know, being the fact that I was caught up in the last one a couple of weeks ago...

Ha! It's cool. I had a blast showing his comments to someone else. Good stuff.

+Quote Post
jrosales13
post Feb 23 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #29

Amateur

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:07 PM) *
We're done here. I'd rather look at the black and white facts and the facts are that De La Hoya, like others fought Pacquaio at a much less than ideal weight. Go read your ring magazine and try to impress someone else. I know which matches I've watched and which ones I haven't and I also know how De La Hoya was viewed by boxing writers before and after the Trinidad fight.

Dumbass is not about what writers viewed him as. Is what he said about moving back down to 147 before Pacquiao was even in the picture. You're right we're down here. LOL @ Pac making Oscar go down to 147 fucking dumbass.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 23 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (jrosales13 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:21 PM) *
Dumbass is not about what writers viewed him as. Is what he said about moving back down to 147 before Pacquiao was even in the picture. You're right we're down here. LOL @ Pac making Oscar go down to 147 fucking dumbass.

You misunderstood my comment, but it's cool. You're an idiot. I won't bother explaining it. You can have the last word if you want.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:53 PM