> 2012 Boxing...
Cshel86
post Mar 2 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 1 2012, 08:32 PM) *
all that needed to be said! count me in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

Duly noted!

Other than that, from what I've been reading, if Mikey Garcia beat Concepcion on the co-feature of Lopez/Salido rematch...he will more than likely get the winner. If Lopez is smart, win, lose, or draw, he would move up to 130 after this fight. 126 is killing him, and his bad practices between fights, isn't helping him at all.

I would like to see the winner of Matthysse/Soto, face Maidana before the end of the year. If not, then I'd like for Maidana to face Robert "The Beggar" Guerrero, which was supposed to take place last year.

Alexander wants the winner of Berto/Ortiz. If Bradley's smart, then he'd take the loser. The winner of Khan/Peterson should take a Bradley fight, or a fight with Alexander, if the winner of Berto/Ortiz decides to get snoody at the last minute.

Any other suggestions? The winner of Morales/Garcia? Kirkland Molina? Martinez/Macklin? Where does Broner go? What about poor JMM? C'mon guys...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:13 PM