Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Profile Updates and Posting Features
Cshel86
post Mar 1 2012, 09:13 AM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

What's up guys! There have been several questions about how to do certain things on the board, and some of us may feel weird asking how to do them. It's cool, we've all been there. The "things" that I speak of, consist of embedding youtube videos, changing profile avatars, updating signatures, etc.

I will just give you guys the basics, and leave the questions up to you. Cool? Thought so...so here we go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ....

I will start with embedding youtube videos, since this seems to chap everybody's ass (mine included before I learned how to do it).

Video Embedding:
When Im on the board, I usually have about 4 or 5 tabs open anyway (nerd), but that's just me.

1. When you're on youtube and you see a video that you want to post...simply "right-click" the url address at the TOP of the screen, where you would usually see a url address, and click "copy" when the options open.

2. Go back to the fighthype board, as if you're getting ready to post or reply, and click the "play" button, which is two icons to the right of the "smiley face" dropbox.

3. Two brackets with the word video in them, should appear directly beside each other.

It should look like this before you post it...

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/VideoEmbeddsample.png)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BoxingStill#1
post May 26 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

Actually, prolly a dumb question.. how can I reduce the size of my pic? I mean this thing seriously takes up page room..haha

It may very well be something I would have to try and do before I actually post it..

This post has been edited by BoxingStill#1: May 26 2012, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 26 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Actually, prolly a dumb question.. how can I reduce the size of my pic... I mean this thing seriously taked up page room..haha

Not a dumb question at all. Actually, wherever you uploaded it, you can go back there and resize it. Do you have an account at the location that you uploaded it?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:29 AM