> VERNON PARIS vs Zab Judah, Is Judah going to get starched once and for all
mrchitown
post Mar 5 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 5 2012, 06:12 PM) *
Chitown.. your boy Zab is talking the usual talk... and he probably will do his usual meltdown walk once Vernon Paris starts stalking him down with those body shots... He also said he fell asleep watching tapes of Paris fight LMAO..... Seems like he may be delusionally overconfident and taking Paris lightly...

C'mon man. Is that it? You raise an interesting point, talk is talk and your new "best friend" Mr. Paris is doing the same thing. Talk is talk, somehow because Paris says something he's focused but uf Zab says it he's delusional. Give me a better argument then this, please. Paris says "I'm not afraid to go to Brooklyn", oh shit I'm shaking in my boots, big talk lol. Their both throwing "the usual talk" at each other. I believe Paris will come to fight, I also believe Zab will come to fight as well. Vernon is a good body puncher, I see constant body work being his key to victory. You talked about power but Vernon's power isn't devastating as you think. You seem to have a deep issue against Zab's "opporunities" as you put it and not against his boxing abilities. If you think he'll lose fine but to minimalize his abilities is pathetic. Tell me some fights of Paris that you've seen outside the Coleman fight? Tell me some other fights in which he's this destoyer of boxers as your making him out to be? Give me anything of truth and not speculation to prove that Paris is what your claiming he is

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 5 2012, 10:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 7 2012, 10:50 AM
Post #32

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Bottom line.. Judah is shot... his last bout says it all... Based upon what I have seen of Paris.. he is at this point solid enough to beat this degenerated "no more' SUPER ZAB JUDAH----Paris is undefeated, confident, has a good solid style and doesn't have the same wear mentally or physically as Judah who has been so unsure of himself he even switched religions.. LMAO... I don't need a better argument. Why should I not think the usual maniacal, excuse making, looking for a way out Zab will show up... I see the younger guy taking it to him and bringing out an act of desperation in Zab in his home town. Of all subjects history is a great reference point for research. Zab's history says it all. He has a recent history of quitting and looking for ways out of fights.. Even prior to his one shot that led to him stopping Mabuza he looked awful!!! HE TRULY LOST TO MATHYSSE.. that was a gift decision --I see Paris stalking Zab down like MATHYSSE DID and having a bit more success working Zab's body... Paris will go to that body... I mean considering he faked a low blow in looking for a way out of getting his ass TOTALLY DOMINATED BY KHAN--His greatest moment was the haymaker he landed on Cory Spinks to be the undisputed welter champion... Judah does still have power.. one shot power, but I don't see him getting it done. he faked a low blow in his last bout which told me Zab is finito---I may be wrong but I see Paris beating him handily... I don't really see a KO.. Zab will BITE Paris's nuts before allowing himself to be Kod or stopped.. If he even gets rocked by Paris look for something insane to take place in Brooklyn!!! That is how I see it, yet of course it will all be decided in the ring...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 7 2012, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Don't agree, Paris has been knocked down against fighters with lesser power then Judah. Remember the 2nd round versus Coleman he might not be in is fight if Coleman hadnt of went full blitz after that. Not sure what a man's religion has to do with anything but ok, I thought he looked decent against Mabuza and I thout he beat Matthyse. Nbody started talking that he could lose bullshit until that knock down. Matthyse came on in the end but you show me some early rounds he won and I prove your full of shit. If you don't need a better argument then why is the public to believe that Paris is going to win. You say the proof is there that Judah is shot but where's the proof that Paris is a good fighter? Because he beat Coleman? You need more then that? Im still waiting for other fights you've seen him in, or have you just watched the Coleman fight like everybody else and just want to display your dislike for Judah? March 24th will be a good night of action, but I don't believe it will be for Paris and your obsession with Judah retiring

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 7 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #34

Welterweight

Actually watched multiple fights on Video... I like what I saw---- knocked down by Coleman came back and stopped him... Don't dislike Judah I actually enjoy his ring bafoonery he resorts to when he starts getting his ass handed to him... We will see what happens homie...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 7 2012, 10:21 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 9 2012, 06:17 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i've seen paris in the gym get whooped up on by a kid with about 4 pro fights. he must have been coming off a long break...or wasn't in total shape yet because the kid was giving it to him. he dropped him and everything. when i heard paris was 20 something and 0....i could not believe what i was witnessing. why go all the way to cali to get whooped on? it doesn't make sense. he looked good against coleman...but let's be honest...was coleman a world beater? i thought he was pretty good...but i also saw him get worked a few times in the gym as well. everyone has good and bad days. it's a big deal when the elite fighters have bad days. not sure paris has the tools to be elite. zab was very close to elite in his prime. he'll be the one to test him. let's see what happens.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 9 2012, 08:34 PM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

in the coleman fight it seems paris is a slow starter, i think it'll end up in some sort of paris 8-9 ko affair, or tko most likely, why? cause ive had enough of judah getting chances and people saying oh yeah he can still come back. after the chicken dance he never seemed the same. am going out there and saying he cant pull the trigger anymore.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Mar 9 2012, 08:58 PM
Post #37

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

That Paris kid is real nice and has a very disciplined body work. I see Judah wilting and going Houdini after his loss to Paris. Goodbye Super Shit Judah.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2012, 01:38 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 7 2012, 09:09 PM) *
Actually watched multiple fights on Video... I like what I saw---- knocked down by Coleman came back and stopped him... Don't dislike Judah I actually enjoy his ring bafoonery he resorts to when he starts getting his ass handed to him... We will see what happens homie...

Indeed we will

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 25 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #39

Welterweight

good call chitowm I WAS LIVE in Brooklyn to watch zab stop Paris...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 25 2012, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:00 AM