+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 2 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #12

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 12:36 AM) *
Harlem make it, Brooklyn take it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You have to admit though, having Yoel brings comedy to the corner between rounds!

Manhattan keeps on makin' it...C'mon, Cshely!!!! LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 2 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 2 2012, 08:53 AM) *
I'm a Queens guy myself but Yoel in the corner makes me angry and laugh at the same times. Dude just starts goin nuts like a chick fight on youtube. "You got hit him again and then again and then ha ha ha ha ha to the head. then boom boom boom to the body." Then, once Zab doesn't do it (probably because he has no idea wtf Yoel is talking about), he has that one wrong where he starts talking then he blocks the cameras with his back and starts whispering to Zab. Then "mysteriously" something dirty or unusual happens lol

You are absolutely right man! As soon as Yoel gives those mystery instructions, something mysterious usually happens. You gotta admit...those instructions are fuckin' hilarious though! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 2 2012, 10:36 AM) *
Manhattan keeps on makin' it...C'mon, Cshely!!!! LOL

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Im just happy to be in the midst of this NY convo. These are usually one of those, "What's the major word?" convos...

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Mar 2 2012, 11:48 AM
Post #14

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 1 2012, 07:15 PM) *
Yes, you can count me in the mass of people, whom Zab has let down and thoroughly disappointed. That being said, you can also put me in the group that knows Zab still has quick hands, "pop" and if you're not focused, he can "off" your "on" switch.

I agree 100%. I don't know what it is with ZAB. It's almost like body, mind, and spirit are not connected. He definitely has the skills to pay the bills, but he can never seem to step up and put it all together. He has to skills to whip Khan easily, he just doesn't do it. It almost seems like when the going gets tough, Zab is mentally out of there.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 2 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Mar 2 2012, 12:48 PM) *
I agree 100%. I don't know what it is with ZAB. It's almost like body, mind, and spirit are not connected. He definitely has the skills to pay the bills, but he can never seem to step up and put it all together. He has to skills to whip Khan easily, he just doesn't do it. It almost seems like when the going gets tough, Zab is mentally out of there.

Zab, to me, is boxing's Penny Hardaway, in that he has all the skills, but not the career that matches. Moreover, they both have people saying, "If he would just......."

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 2 2012, 04:49 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

ZAB JUDAH RIDES AGAIN! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'm taking Judah in this fight with a TKO or ko within 6 and I'm hoping to see the old Judah not this new style that doesn't fit him.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 2 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Yet another good match up. Looking forward to this one.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 2 2012, 11:51 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I say Zab wins. I like Paris but he has some questionable mental practices of his own as he is a hot head himself. I thought he did a wonderful job in his fight against Coleman, but that doesn't prove to me that he's some world beater or ready to step in the ring and win a title. I think Zab can beat Vernon easily actually...if he listens to his corner. Zab has a "will do" "won't do" switch and you just never know when he's going to put it all together or shut it all down. In the Khan fight, if he would've let his hands go, it would've nullified some of the things Khan was doing but he didn't. All the elements are there for Zab to win and I believe he will because I haven't seen anything from paris to make me think he'll beat Zab. in my opinion, he's the new Zab...straight troublemaker who has flash moments

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 3 2012, 02:19 AM
Post #19

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Are you sure.. In the fights I saw.. I saw a disciplined fighter not straying from his body assault and being able to box when he wanted??? talk to me Chitown.. Dont get me wrong Zab has been world class, but come on man, that shit against Khan was crazy.. he faked a low blow LMAO... people just dont see that!!! Zab is an official quitter dude that needs to be put out his misery.. I for one hope Paris does it. I am bias though.. I am New Yorker, yet born and raised until 17 in Detroit.... Motown Down Eastside...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 3 2012, 02:29 AM

+Quote Post
E.C.LEGEND
post Mar 3 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #20

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 6,658

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 2 2012, 05:07 PM) *
Zab, to me, is boxing's Penny Hardaway, in that he has all the skills, but not the career that matches. Moreover, they both have people saying, "If he would just......."

More like boxings JR Rider. lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:50 AM