> Best 5 Trash Talkers in Boxing/Best Refs
Cshel86
post Mar 9 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Mar 9 2012, 08:44 PM) *
The now best trash talker is Broner, that guy is hilarious.

At best, he's funny as shit! That "can man" comment had me rollin'! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Mar 9 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #22

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 08:56 PM) *
At best, he's funny as shit! That "can man" comment had me rollin'! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Exactly! The man is funny and when he was dancing around Eloy that had me rolling. He should move up to 135 or 140 because he's too big to be at 130.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 9 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Mar 9 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Exactly! The man is funny and when he was dancing around Eloy that had me rolling. He should move up to 135 or 140 because he's too big to be at 130.

I sobered up laughing at that dance move he did! He's definitely marketable, hands down. I just hope that there will be some guys with names (at least) at 135, that will help him get the publicity he needs to cross over in the future.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 9 2012, 09:36 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 09:37 PM) *
I didn't say anything about the ref situation, there was nothing wrong with it. I was actually about to post who my favorite ref was, until I stumbled across your usual incorrect history excerpts. I was talking about the "Carlos Rogers" crap that you puked up. And nobody asked about Peyton Manning, so PLEASE stop it.

What about dudes that are 5'6"? Who's 5'6" anyway? "You luckily this is the 15 anniversary of Biggie's death or I would go in?" What??? Just STFU man. Seriously, are you this dumb EVERY DAY? You REALLY need to go back and read your posts...from day 1, up until this very moment.

You REALLY scare me...because you REALLY dont know know how stupid you are sometimes...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

See I was going to be nice but screw: You are 1. an asshole 2. self loathing at best 3. a stalker. 4. I a not perfect a messed up a name and why are you always in my conversation oh because you are a stalker.

When you grow an inch which I know isn't possible then maybe we can see eye to eye short man. Again keep you 5'6" self in your little place.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 9 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 09:36 PM) *
See I was going to be nice but screw: You are 1. an asshole 2. self loathing at best 3. a stalker. 4. I a not perfect a messed up a name and why are you always in my conversation oh because you are a stalker.

When you grow an inch which I know isn't possible then maybe we can see eye to eye short man. Again keep you 5'6" self in your little place.

Im always in your conversation because your posts have to be reviewed before they are posted. Since you cant seem to stop saying dumb shit to save your life. It wasn't "just a name" that you screwed up...you basically had a present day 30 year old NFL cornerback in a scene of the 1968 olympics.

You always seem to get shit mixed up, until you're constantly called out on it. Please review your shit before you post it as fact. As a matter of fact, you can hire me to write your posts. I dont write well, I hardly know shit, and I have no credentials...I am probably overqualified for the position though.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 10 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Im always in your conversation because your posts have to be reviewed before they are posted. Since you cant seem to stop saying dumb shit to save your life. It wasn't "just a name" that you screwed up...you basically had a present day 30 year old NFL cornerback in a scene of the 1968 olympics.

You always seem to get shit mixed up, until you're constantly called out on it. Please review your shit before you post it as fact. As a matter of fact, you can hire me to write your posts. I dont write well, I hardly know shit, and I have no credentials...I am probably overqualified for the position though.

Carlos Rodgers and John Carlos... I know reading for understanding isn't your forte so I will say this... I was reading an article about the 49ers while responding to a post and I said you are absolutely right, I did not even notice the error until it was bought to my attention and thanks. I can pick the shit you foul on just about everyone of your post, you said "except" instead of "accept" one of them is a verb and the other is a noun. I knew what you were trying to convey so I let it be. You also screwed up many other times misspelled words etc, but because I see where your head is at I tend to let it go. You are an asshole is what it is, which is fine but don't try to act tough behind a computer and act like your shit is perfect. Even in the written articles their have been mistakes, names misspelled but because I know what the writers meant I understand. Do you call them unprofessional? No you are just a short asshole. I get it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 10 2012, 10:09 AM) *
I know reading for understanding isn't your forte

Reading for understanding? Shouldn't it be, "reading and comprehending"? Try again...

I was reading an article about the 49ers while responding to a post and I said you are absolutely right

No you weren't "responding to a post"...you were the first one to bring up some BS about "Carlos Rogers" and the shit he did in the 1968 olympics. It was actually John Carlos...how could you get your history crossed up like that? Seriously.

I did not even notice the error until it was bought to my attention and thanks.

Dont you ALWAYS do that shit? Like I KEEP saying...you dont even know that you're putting false information out there,, until somebody calls you out on your shit.

I can pick the shit you foul on just about everyone of your post, you said "except" instead of "accept" one of them is a verb and the other is a noun.

It's "every one of your posts"....dumbass. For the love of God, PLEASE dont try to correct anything that I post, because 10 times out of 10, I've already looked at it before I posted it....something that you have an ongoing issue with.

You are only further proving how stupid you are, by attempting to correct someone else's grammar and spelling, when YOU'RE (you are) the one that loses by submission constantly. I will pull up links to thread that proves how stupid you are.

For the love of God, if I was a mod when you first joined the board, then I would've given you the boot a long time ago...simply off the strength of the literary travesties that you've posted. Only trolls write as horrible as you.

because I see where your head is at I tend to let it go.

Do yourself a favor...find your own head. Pack a lunch and take that pilgrimage...

don't try to act tough behind a computer and act like your shit is perfect.

I know Im not perfect, but idiots like you, tend to give me the notion that Im closer to perfection. Im not trying to act tough, you're just falling behind.

Just STFU...you're seriously not helping yourself here...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 10 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Cmon.. Ali

"Look at me, im as pretty as a girl! The world heavyweight champ should be pretty like me!"
Absolutely classic

And I think margarito is a very underratted trash talker, he's a pretty funny shit talker. Probably helps that he's a shitty person though

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Mar 10 2012, 03:29 PM
Post #29

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

Trash: (In no order)
Ali
Mayweather
Roy Jones
Adrien Broner
Prince Nas

Fave ref:
Joe Cortez And Arthur Mercante, Jr (simply because of the Cotto-Foreman fight LOL)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 12 2012, 01:16 AM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

broner, like mayweather and many others....are all watered down versions of ali when it comes to talking shit. they're funny in spots...but not much new material there worth mentioning.

he doesn't get mentioned...and probably isn't on the level of most of the guys mentioned....but antonio tarver deserves mention for "got any excuses tonight roy?" that was as classic as it gets!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Mar 12 2012, 01:17 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:08 AM