Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best 5 Trash Talkers in Boxing/Best Refs
Franchize
post Mar 12 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Broner should not be top 5. All his trash talk is pre-meditated, scripted and unnatural. And for the record, the can man line was stolen from a comedian. I forget his name.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 12 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Yeah I agree...Broner hasn't quite broken the tape when it comes to trash talking. The line ahead of him is a long one, but his time will come since he's pretty good at selling himself.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 13 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #33

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2012, 12:28 PM) *
Reading for understanding? Shouldn't it be, "reading and comprehending"? Try again...

No you weren't "responding to a post"...you were the first one to bring up some BS about "Carlos Rogers" and the shit he did in the 1968 olympics. It was actually John Carlos...how could you get your history crossed up like that? Seriously.

Dont you ALWAYS do that shit? Like I KEEP saying...you dont even know that you're putting false information out there,, until somebody calls you out on your shit.

It's "every one of your posts"....dumbass. For the love of God, PLEASE dont try to correct anything that I post, because 10 times out of 10, I've already looked at it before I posted it....something that you have an ongoing issue with.

You are only further proving how stupid you are, by attempting to correct someone else's grammar and spelling, when YOU'RE (you are) the one that loses by submission constantly. I will pull up links to thread that proves how stupid you are.

For the love of God, if I was a mod when you first joined the board, then I would've given you the boot a long time ago...simply off the strength of the literary travesties that you've posted. Only trolls write as horrible as you.

Do yourself a favor...find your own head. Pack a lunch and take that pilgrimage...

I know Im not perfect, but idiots like you, tend to give me the notion that Im closer to perfection. Im not trying to act tough, you're just falling behind.

Just STFU...you're seriously not helping yourself here...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) You done? Or is there more? There has to be more. I don't feel that you are being genuine, 5'6" keep working. STFU? How lame. Well you are lame so... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Fernando Vargas had some great lines during the Oscar De La Hoya fight. Zab Judah said some interesting things to the lead up the Mayweather fight. Matter of fact he was still talking shit during the fight while getting his ass kicked. Now that is courage.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 13 2012, 09:28 AM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:54 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) You done? Or is there more? There has to be more. I don't feel that you are being genuine, 5'6" keep working. STFU? How lame. Well you are lame so... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

And yet, another reminder that 2 minutes of my life will never be recovered. My slow-witted friend, just to put you on notice...I dont see you lasting long around here. Im at the end of my rope with you and the constant defense of your own stupidity.

Its amazing how many crazy people are walking around free of constant supervision and medication. As a matter of fact, in this case, you're hanging off the cliff by one hand, and apparently my arms aren't long enough to pull you up (since Im only 5'6)...so your ass is soon to take that fall.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 13 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #35

Lightweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:28 AM) *
And yet, another reminder that 2 minutes of my life will never be recovered. My slow-witted friend, just to put you on notice...I dont see you lasting long around here. Im at the end of my rope with you and the constant defense of your own stupidity.

Its amazing how many crazy people are walking around free of constant supervision and medication. As a matter of fact, in this case, you're hanging off the cliff by one hand, and apparently my arms aren't long enough to pull you up (since Im only 5'6)...so your ass is soon to take that fall.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cray.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 13 2012, 11:24 AM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:48 AM) *

Duly noted...

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 13 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #37

Lightweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Duly noted...

It is called sarcasm. You are crying and it really is sad to see someone cry especially if someone isn't dead.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 13 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 01:29 PM) *
It is called sarcasm. You are crying and it really is sad to see someone cry especially if someone isn't dead.

Save it. You're just a lost soul. After I tell you that you're on your last leg here, you then decide to post a "boohoo" emoticon in response to it. Then when I say "duly noted" (translation: I'll call your bluff and get you out of here)....SUDDENLY, you decide to plead "sarcasm".

Go figure...

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 13 2012, 01:38 PM
Post #39

Lightweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Save it. You're just a lost soul. After I tell you that you're on your last leg here, you then decide to post a "boohoo" emoticon in response to it. Then when I say "duly noted" (translation: I'll call your bluff and get you out of here)....SUDDENLY, you decide to plead "sarcasm".

Go figure...

But you call me the simpleton! I am done. Wow. It is sarcasm I thought you being so damn smart you would know. Give me a break 5'6", it is just words. Which in all mean nothing but I am glade you feel you proved your point. Here is another for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 13 2012, 08:04 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 01:46 PM) *

Go figure...

um...i say we keep her around. it's nice to have a womans' perspective on things in here. plus, women are neat and don't mind cleaning up and stuff. u ban her...this place will be a mess! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

truth: i like the back and forth banter between u two. it's like watching one of those shows where u know they're eventually going to hook up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:02 AM