> Best 5 Trash Talkers in Boxing/Best Refs
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 13 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #41

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 13 2012, 08:04 PM) *
um...i say we keep her around. it's nice to have a womans' perspective on things in here. plus, women are neat and don't mind cleaning up and stuff. u ban her...this place will be a mess! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

truth: i like the back and forth banter between u two. it's like watching one of those shows
where u know they're eventually going to hook up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

There is not enough Southern Comfort or Stella beer for that to happen. Not only that but he is short and no thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 14 2012, 08:35 AM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:26 PM) *
There is not enough Southern Comfort or Stella beer for that to happen. Not only that but he is short and no thanks.

Im not short, so your little short comments dont bother me. Besides, for a chick that looks like the dancing Six Flags mascot with a brain the size of a chiclet, you have NO ROOM to point out anybody's physical features, period!

Now, unless you want to post one of those grotesque, vomit-inducing photos of yourself, you may want to STFU and move forward. Seriously, your false sense of high self-esteem is beyond me.

For any guy that's managed to lay with you in the past, should be vigorously questioned in the self-esteem department...but the safe way out of that chastising session, would be to blame it all on the alcohol. Trust me, there IS enough Southern Comfort and Stella to go around, especially if somebody laid with you.

So, the next time a guy decides to lay with you...instead of using a brown paper bag to cover that face of yours, he should strongly consider using a plastic bag. That way, he doesn't have to hear you squeal like a sea lion, and we as a community dont have to read your stupid posts anymore.

(IMG:http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv54/BeRrIeS_xXx/random/old-guy-dancing.jpg)

Keep it movin', Im sick of you...

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 14 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #43

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:35 AM) *
Im not short, so your little short comments dont bother me. Besides, for a chick that looks like the dancing Six Flags mascot with a brain the size of a chiclet, you have NO ROOM to point out anybody's physical features, period!

Now, unless you want to post one of those grotesque, vomit-inducing photos of yourself, you may want to STFU and move forward. Seriously, your false sense of high self-esteem is beyond me.

For any guy that's managed to lay with you in the past, should be vigorously questioned in the self-esteem department...but the safe way out of that chastising session, would be to blame it all on the alcohol. Trust me, there IS enough Southern Comfort and Stella to go around, especially if somebody laid with you.

So, the next time a guy decides to lay with you...instead of using a brown paper bag to cover that face of yours, he should strongly consider using a plastic bag. That way, he doesn't have to hear you squeal like a sea lion, and we as a community dont have to read your stupid posts anymore.

(IMG:http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv54/BeRrIeS_xXx/random/old-guy-dancing.jpg)

Keep it movin', Im sick of you...

Why are you focused on my sex life? Kinda strange for someone who does not care. You keep picking up Waffle house waitresses and I will stick 6'2" people. And again stay in your lane.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 14 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:22 AM) *
Why are you focused on my sex life? Kinda strange for someone who does not care. You keep picking up Waffle house waitresses and I will stick 6'2" people. And again stay in your lane.

The same reason you're focused on my alleged height. Just because you're some freakishly ugly, pea-brained, streetlamp, that's mistakenly classified as a woman (with nothing to lose)...doesn't give you a right to allegedly critique the physical features of others.

Again, if you're not willing to post one of those monstrous photos of yourself, to make my vivid description of you a reality, then please find a way to shut up. Please! Oh I forgot, most women dont know how to shut up...especially a "beautifully challenged" one like yourself, that really needs to master the art of silence.

If anyone knows how ugly a pair of bowling shoes are, then you're THAT much closer to knowing what this thing called Allmenjoi looks like...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

(IMG:http://www.bundyology.com/lost21.jpg)

cshel and allmenjoi (the white version) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Mar 15 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #46

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2012, 06:13 PM) *
(IMG:http://www.bundyology.com/lost21.jpg)

cshel and allmenjoi (the white version) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMAO!! Winning!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 15 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

i'd like to think we have to vibrant trash talkers in our community, with cshel the clever witty comments reminding me of ali, and allmenjo the james toney of blunt but gets the job done.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 04:47 AM