Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ricky Burns vs Paulus Moses RBR and scores *Spoilers* UK fans
fightscoreollect...
post Mar 10 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Please add your fight scores in here and i will add them to my blog which is in the signature

Door have just opened in Braehead Arena.

I think this will be a tougher fight than some are expecting for Ricky Burns. Moses is a genuine world class fighter and must rank up there with Martinez and Katsidis as Burns best opponents.

My gut feeling is Burns wins a tight one with scores floting around 115-113 or a wee bit wider at 116-112

cheers to jacks1000 for letting me do this on the hype
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fightscoreollect...
post Mar 13 2012, 03:58 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Sorry for the late report but my laptop screen got smashed as i was only able to get the scores out today. I was able to collect 39 scores for this fight , 38 had Burns winning most like the judges by a wide margin although 1 guy from ESB had the fight a draw???

winning scores for Burns ranged from 120-108 to 116-113

Thanks to everyone that added their scores and to the press members like Dan Rafael , Tris Dixon , Terry Dooley and, Steve Bunce etc who took time out to supply their score.

ps: i did the Campillio vs Cloud fight recently and sent a few e-mails etc to try and support Lou DiBellas case with the IBF as of 46 scores i collected from the fans and press , 42 had Campillio winning , 3 had it a draw adn only 1 had cloud winning..that i think tells its own story
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 09:03 PM