> Sparring Partners
iKeNjiro
post Mar 14 2012, 08:35 AM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,431

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2012, 10:18 PM) *
Forbes is one of those guys that's good for anybody when it comes to sparring. He may actually be one of those sparring partners that will get sent home after the first day, because Cotto may have a hard time with him (that's just my opinion though).

If I remember correctly, Cotto used Omar Henry to spar with before the Margarito rematch. Yay? Nay? I cant really remember, but I saw a Henry interview and he alluded to it (dont quote me though).

Sidenote: Anybody remember when Khan got hurt in the 10th in the Maidana fight? Im a crowd watcher, and I saw Henry acting "frantically sweet" while reacting to fight. Too funny! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Check it out when you get a chance.

lol at the bold, how in the world did anyone miss this? hahahahahaha

But ummmm good topic, I can actually see Mosley stopping by Cotto's or Floyd's gym in 24/7 for face time.
Who knows he might do some light training with either of them. (But if he were too, I am sure it would be Cotto)

All in all I would not be surprised to see Mosley in the Cotto gym for some light work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 14 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Mar 14 2012, 09:35 AM) *
lol at the bold, how in the world did anyone miss this? hahahahahaha

But ummmm good topic, I can actually see Mosley stopping by Cotto's or Floyd's gym in 24/7 for face time.
Who knows he might do some light training with either of them. (But if he were too, I am sure it would be Cotto)

All in all I would not be surprised to see Mosley in the Cotto gym for some light work.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You're the only one that caught that Ken! Oh damn, I didn't even think about Mosley being able to spar Cotto and Floyd, being the fact that he's fought both of them. I believe Cotto will be more open to inviting Shane in, more than Floyd, but who knows what will happen.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Mar 15 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,431

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 15 2012, 10:24 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You're the only one that caught that Ken! Oh damn, I didn't even think about Mosley being able to spar Cotto and Floyd, being the fact that he's fought both of them. I believe Cotto will be more open to inviting Shane in, more than Floyd, but who knows what will happen.

Guess we have to wait on 24/7

The faceoff is taking longer then usual, it seems.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 16 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2012, 08:18 AM) *
Forbes is one of those guys that's good for anybody when it comes to sparring. He may actually be one of those sparring partners that will get sent home after the first day, because Cotto may have a hard time with him (that's just my opinion though).

If I remember correctly, Cotto used Omar Henry to spar with before the Margarito rematch. Yay? Nay? I cant really remember, but I saw a Henry interview and he alluded to it (dont quote me though).

Sidenote: Anybody remember when Khan got hurt in the 10th in the Maidana fight? Im a crowd watcher, and I saw Henry acting "frantically sweet" while reacting to fight. Too funny! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Check it out when you get a chance.

at this point...cotto will probably hurt forbes. he got stopped by that garbage fighter from san francisco.

henry was part of the margarito camp. he still sort of has a style similar to cotto...but the kid has a lot to learn. his claim to fame will be that he helped guys get ready for cotto. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

henry really set himself back by jumping ship from toprank and leaving the ppl who groomed him.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 10:13 PM