IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tim Coleman vs Kendall Holt tonight on ESPN FNF, POST SPOILERS WITHIN THIS THREAD
leonthegee
post Mar 17 2012, 06:56 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,401

I cant believe Coleman showed up without a trainer to work his corner. And Holt getting RJJ to work his. I thought that was the story more than anythang that went on during the fight.

This post has been edited by leonthegee: Mar 17 2012, 06:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 17 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Mar 17 2012, 06:56 AM) *
I cant believe Coleman showed up without a trainer to work his corner. And Holt getting RJJ to work his. I thought that was the story more than anythang that went on during the fight.

Why pay a trainer when you are looking for 1 last boxing check

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Mar 17 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 17 2012, 06:25 AM) *
Why pay a trainer when you are looking for 1 last boxing check

Because the guy is 27 and he can fight. He has no discipline at all and I understand why no decent trainer wants nothing to do with him. If I was Coleman I would drop down to 135 because the guys at 140 are too big for him. But if he really wants to retire I wish him well. Even being a journey man fighter is a half way decent living. Better than punching a clock at Wal-Mart for the rest of your life.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 17 2012, 10:30 AM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Mar 17 2012, 10:20 AM) *
Because the guy is 27 and he can fight. He has no discipline at all and I understand why no decent trainer wants nothing to do with him. If I was Coleman I would drop down to 135 because the guys at 140 are too big for him. But if he really wants to retire I wish him well. Even being a journey man fighter is a half way decent living. Better than punching a clock at Wal-Mart for the rest of your life.

Judging by the performance he doesn't want to fight anymore and he is Working on a degree in sports medicine I think. I'm very interested in what he has to say about his career, hopefully hype will interview him soon.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 21 2012, 09:20 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

When I heard the commentators say that Coleman trained himself for that fight...my interest in the fight hit a huge deficit. Coleman's career aint lookin' so good, so his team should keep him away from drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs, blunt objects, shoe strings, etc...anything that will assist him in a possible suicide in the near future. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:46 AM