IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> is it just me?, or does it seem that floyd is talking a lot less...
flazi
post Mar 19 2012, 03:37 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

yeah, if mayorga can't get you pissed then nobody can.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 19 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Mar 17 2012, 11:41 AM) *
Is it just me, or does it seem like you completely avoided giving me your Hopkins/Dawson II prediction/breakdown? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just caught this!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 19 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 19 2012, 03:22 PM) *
He's at the pinnacle of his career and he's making the money that he wants to make, so there may not be a reason for him to be as wild as he used to be.

Oscar: It's clear that Floyd cant stand him, and Im sure the feeling is mutual at this point. He got past Oscar in the biggest fight of his career, so Im sure that monkey was off of his back in regards to making a big step in his career.

Hatton: Hatton just talks shit naturally, so it was pretty easy for Floyd to engage in it.

JMM: No reason to really go at JMM, other than the drinking the urine incident (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Mosley: He sounded off on Shane for all the right reasons. Shane was nearly begging for a big payday, and was nothing more than an "ass chapper" around that time. He had ties to De La Hoya as well, so that gave Floyd more reasons to trash talk.

Ortiz: There was really nothing big to go at Ortiz about. Well, maybe it was, but floyd did his best to make sure that Ortiz remained a credible opponent, so it seemed like he cut down on trash talk. Better yet, he saved it for the winding down time before the fight...more like a week and a half before the fight date.

Cotto: Not much there for him to trash talk Miguel. If Mayorga couldn't get Cotto out of his element, then I dont see how Mayweather will be able to do so.

agreed. i thought margarito got under his skin though.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 19 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 19 2012, 09:52 PM) *
agreed. i thought margarito got under his skin though.

Yep...and the fact that it took us 3 years to know how pissed he was, is very telling. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 10:07 PM