> UK fans - Hatton vs Brook RBR or scores *spoilers*
Cshel86
post Mar 21 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 21 2012, 03:12 PM) *
ive just heard brooks was calling out mayweather, here we go again...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How big of a draw is Brook in the UK? Im just curious, and was hoping that he could fight Alexander.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 22 2012, 07:10 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

am not sure tbh, but ive still yet to see him tested, i mean yeah he shut hatton down but realistically he was just way too fast for hatton, a fight with alexander would be good to watch. am interested in seeing more of him during this dull train journey lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 22 2012, 07:54 AM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 22 2012, 08:10 AM) *
am not sure tbh, but ive still yet to see him tested, i mean yeah he shut hatton down but realistically he was just way too fast for hatton, a fight with alexander would be good to watch. am interested in seeing more of him during this dull train journey lol

I actually read an article after I posted yesterday asking about how big of a draw he was. It seems as though he and Hatton sold about 10k tickets for their fight. Im not sure if that's an accurate measuring stick, being the fact that he had a dance partner, but that's still a nice gate.

An Alexander fight would be great, but the biggest question is, what's in it for Alexander? Im sure that's the first thing that GBP will bring up, but who knows. He seems to be a legitimate threat to Devon, but Im not sure how much money is involved.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 08:14 AM