IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Trials And Tribulations of Making a Chavez-Martinez Fight, Discuss All Here. (Topic Edited For Clarity.)
Franchize
post Mar 22 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 10:00 AM) *
Damn Noles! Not Denny's! You could've at least thrown Shoney's in there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif) Wait a minute...are they still around?

Hell yea Shoney's still exist. The further down south you go the better they are. Just like Waffle House. The ones I went to when I loved in VA sucked balls but the ones I went to in ATL were gr8!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 22 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 11:14 AM) *
As far as Kirkland, that's a tricky situation for him...there isn't much $$$ in the Kirkland fight and while he'll gain the respect of boxing fans for taking on a tough cookie, but should he look spectacular, he'll all but shut the door on any chance w/ Floyd or Pac....especially, if he makes Kirk come up to 160.

Im wondering when did he even get the say-so in ANY negotiations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) That's where Im stuck at. He can barely land a meaningful fight himself. It seems as if he cant decide whether or not he's a Jr. Middleweight or a Middleweight...oh excuse me, he only considers himself a 154lber when he talks about a Mayweather fight, and everybody else can kiss it and move up to 160. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 22 2012, 02:02 PM) *
Hell yea Shoney's still exist. The further down south you go the better they are. Just like Waffle House. The ones I went to when I loved in VA sucked balls but the ones I went to in ATL were gr8!

Okay, so we got another Shoney's confirmation...duly noted. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Now that I think about it, I actually ate at one back in 2008, and that was further south of where I am now (borderline country)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Mar 22 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #33

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 08:48 AM) *
Whether he chooses to believe that or not, that's EXACTLY what he's doing...subconsciously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If we want to see this fight, then Chavez will have to dump the Bobfather, which will cost him money if he chooses to do it immediately. If not, then we'll have to wait 'til next summer (when his contract is up), and hopefully Sergio wont be a victim of grandfather time.

+1!

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Mar 22 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #34

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 09:00 AM) *
Damn Noles! Not Denny's! You could've at least thrown Shoney's in there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif) Wait a minute...are they still around?

LOL!!! I'm hungry now!!!!!

I agree though, Chavez has to dump Arum for this fight to happen.

Jack

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 22 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #35

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 22 2012, 06:12 PM) *

Jack

Ha Ha....Jack, don't do it! Don't search for a Shoney's.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 22 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #36

Welterweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 22 2012, 02:02 PM) *

Man, I'm about to reminisce on those french toast sticks they used to have (or still do)......and the BEST BACON IN THE WORLD!!!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 22 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 22 2012, 06:12 PM) *

Jack

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Chavez sounds like he doesn't care who he fights next, so this is surely all Arum when it comes to him staying away from Sergio. It also sounds like Chavez wants some type of control over his career...rather than having someone's hands up his ass the whole time.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 11:05 PM) *
Ha Ha....Jack, don't do it! Don't search for a Shoney's.

Unfortunately Noles...it's too late man. You got us all started with the Denny's talk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 11:06 PM) *
and the BEST BACON IN THE WORLD!!!!

Man that bacon would make any sane man come to blows in that line...especially if he took the last piece. Remember that weird feeling you had when you took the last of anything at the buffet??? Was it just me? You would take the last of something, and dare look anybody in the eye that was in line behind you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 22 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #38

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 11:13 PM) *
Man that bacon would make any sane man come to blows in that line...especially if he took the last piece. Remember that weird feeling you had when you took the last of anything at the buffet??? Was it just me? You would take the last of something, and dare look anybody in the eye that was in line behind you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

Hell yes!!!! I promise you, that's like the LAST buffet (salad bars notwithstanding) I've eaten.......man, that bacon...Muslim cats eat there and say, "Allah, obviously hasn't tasted this."

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 22 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 11:18 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

Hell yes!!!! I promise you, that's like the LAST buffet (salad bars notwithstanding) I've eaten.......man, that bacon...Muslim cats eat there and say, "Allah, obviously hasn't tasted this."

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Man that bacon is tempting for ANYBODY! A couple of my homeboys are Muslim, and it's funny as hell. They say that pork is "bad for the body", but these dude smoke a shitload of weed and go to Waffle House and look at the pork on the menu. Dude...flip that shit over man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 23 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #40

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

You gotta get Golden Corral breakfast or brunch. Made to order omelets. These steak sammiches (yea I said sammiches) that are just amazing. And their french toast will make you jizz in your draws. N don't even get me started on those biscuits. O sweet Mary and Joseph those motherfuckin honey biscuits! Everytime I eat them I hear Jeffrey Osbourne singing "can you woo woo wooooooo" in my head!

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 23 2012, 10:50 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:52 AM