IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Biggest Pet Peeves in Boxing..., Name 'em...
daprofessor
post Apr 5 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 5 2012, 11:59 AM) *
Sleep with one eye open and a bible under your pillow...it usually takes the edge off.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that ain't gonna work. she ain't the religious type. i'll keep my one eye open though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 5 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 5 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Three words dude...eat the pussy! lmaoooo

When my wife's pissed with me theres only 2 options. Kiss the beef curtains or sleep in another room lmao. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" - William Congreve

Peep the way Zab Judah is palming that ass!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) word!

that's the way it's supposed to be! palm that ass!!!

edit: he ain't doin it right though! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) it has to be done with confidence. it looks like it was an after thought. my hand would be firmly and confidently placed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 5 2012, 12:54 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #53

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Had to bump this thread...

Biggest pet peeve as I've watched a few fights this week...Bernard Hopkins yelling at ringside, especially about a fighter doing dirty stuff in a fight. The nerve of him...

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 6 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

the fact there on at 4am here, and I have work the next day at 7am. The audacity of work thinking it can make me choose between the two, although I wouldn't mind the main event starting at 2am

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Aug 7 2012, 05:55 AM
Post #55

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

Sam Watson and sons... An all the new random hangers on they seem to be bringing into the ring nowadays... If you aint somehow part of the fighters actual corner, GTFO the ring dammit. So annoying to see a fighter and his corner go through a whole fight on some serious blood/sweat an tears shit; only to see some smug grinned, did nothing to entertain anyone mofos all smiling up on my screen...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 7 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #56

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I don't mind Sam and his sons but the random rappers, especially Lil Wayne, that make their cameos are annoying. I also hate seeing Bernard ringside. He's such a hater when a guy he's backing starts losing. Ol' snaggletooth motherfucker. Then when the guy is interviewing, he's always in the back trying to chime in. STFU.

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Aug 7 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #57

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

At least random rappers bring some (arguable i know) star power to an event. I hear what your saying, but a lot of folk would see that Waka Flocka dude coming to the ring with Broner an think its a good thing. I doubt anyone ever saw the Watson boys an thought, "oh cool, those guys are here again". Also, I dont like seeing Sam all whispering his sweet nothings into the ear of the winner during the post fight interview. Like dude aint allowed to express his own opinion after HE won a fight. Shut the f up, any smart fighter will give his promters/trainers etc their due shout outs without Sam getting his brokeback whisper on.

B-Hop can be a lil overbearing, but at least he earned his right to annoy me. This Watson clan piss me off differently..

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 7 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #58

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Slumpage @ Aug 7 2012, 10:02 AM) *
At least random rappers bring some (arguable i know) star power to an event. I hear what your saying, but a lot of folk would see that Waka Flocka dude coming to the ring with Broner an think its a good thing. I doubt anyone ever saw the Watson boys an thought, "oh cool, those guys are here again". Also, I dont like seeing Sam all whispering his sweet nothings into the ear of the winner during the post fight interview. Like dude aint allowed to express his own opinion after HE won a fight. Shut the f up, any smart fighter will give his promters/trainers etc their due shout outs without Sam getting his brokeback whisper on.

B-Hop can be a lil overbearing, but at least he earned his right to annoy me. This Watson clan piss me off differently..

I don't mean the rappers coming to the ring. I mean the rappers AFTER the fact. The ones that spawn in the ring after a fight to take pictures. lol Sorry, shoulda been clarer.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 7 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Slumpage @ Aug 7 2012, 09:02 AM) *

wtf is a waka flocka!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #60

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

LMAO! Slump has me rollin' over here!!!

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:42 AM