Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Harold Lederman Effect...
Cshel86
post Mar 25 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Okay guys...this is just something that I've noticed over the years about Harold Lederman. It seems that usually during his 4th round score card update, something big usually happens the fight.

It doesn't always happen during the 4th, but something interesting usually occurs when he gives his score update. If you haven't noticed, then check out some fights and see what I mean.

A few examples...

Trinidad/Vargas: During the 4th round score update, Tito gets floored by Fernando.

Mayweather/Corley: Mayweather gets knocked back Corley in the 4th, during the score updates.

Alvarado/Prescott: Alvarado was getting his ass kicked during the 4th round score update.

Mayweather/Ortiz: Floyd just started getting in Victor's ass while harold was talking during the 4th.

After you check it out, let me know what you guys notice in other fights. It doesn't always happen in the 4th, it usually happens in the 8th as well...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bnoles4life
post Mar 27 2012, 07:21 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 06:03 PM) *
Trinidad/Vargas: During the 4th round score update, Vargas gets floored by Fernando.

LOL....so, Fernando knocked himself down? Now, that's some internal strife right there.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 27 2012, 08:21 PM) *
LOL....so, Fernando knocked himself down? Now, that's some internal strife right there.

DAMN! I should've been stoned to death for that! WTF? I opened this topic on Sunday evening, so 10 times out of 9...I was inebriated to some degree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Nobody else caught it...

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:47 PM