Allmenjoi8
post Mar 29 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2012, 11:15 AM) *
i'll catch it on youtube. thx.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) good, then we can have a debate about how great or crappy the interview was.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 29 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

it's simple, he'll ask the question, and Floyd will answer a non existent question with an answer that doesn't even make sense.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 29 2012, 12:38 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 29 2012, 12:21 PM) *
it's simple, he'll ask the question, and Floyd will answer a non existent question with an answer that doesn't even make sense.

While I think your disdain for Floyd Mayweather at times is ridiculous, I have to agree with you here. Sometimes Floyd answers questions and by the end of the question I have to ask myself...WTF was the question again?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 29 2012, 01:38 PM) *
While I think your disdain for Floyd Mayweather at times is ridiculous, I have to agree with you here. Sometimes Floyd answers questions and by the end of the question I have to ask myself...WTF was the question again?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) floyd isn't the only one guilty of this.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 29 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

True! True! True! It's irritating, but funny at the same time...

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2012, 01:40 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) floyd isn't the only one guilty of this.

Ya know? When someone's asked about drug testing and their fight purses...they suddenly find it hard to speak English (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 29 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 29 2012, 12:45 PM) *

True! True! True! It's irritating, but funny at the same time...

Ya know? When someone's asked about drug testing and their fight purses...they suddenly find it hard to speak English :lol:

It is called being a politician.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2012, 06:36 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

interviewer: "floyd...u been on the top for quite sometime. u put in the hard work to stay there. what motivates u?"

moneymay: "all i'm sayin' is...at the end of the day....all he has to do is take the test! i'm not a cheater. there's a lot that i have gave to boxing. my ability is god given. that's all i'm sayin."

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 29 2012, 06:55 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2012, 07:36 PM) *
interviewer: "floyd...u been on the top for quite sometime. u put in the hard work to stay there. what motivates u?"

moneymay: "all i'm sayin' is...at the end of the day....all he has to do is take the test! i'm not a cheater. there's a lot that i have gave to boxing. my ability is god given. that's all i'm sayin."

You hit the nail on the head man!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 30 2012, 12:54 AM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 29 2012, 06:38 PM) *

i just call it how i see it, it's not even disdain, it's just some of his bullshit outside the ring, i don't like, i mean the stuff he does for charity great but some things rub me up in the wrong way, inside the ring it's really hard to fault him but interviews like this

boy did he come out with some shit but he just wouldn't answer the damn questions, i dont watch interviews for them being funny, i simply want answers that no one ever seems to provide. if i got a chance to interview him i would tear him and any other fighter for that fact apart. why? cause i want my answers from all the bullshit that comes out of boxing.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Mar 30 2012, 05:02 AM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 30 2012, 08:52 AM
Post #20

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 28 2012, 01:33 PM) *
I will watch the interview strictly as a fan of boxing and of Floyd Mayweather. But I do not like Dyson because in my opinion he's full of shit. He's an opportunist who uses his degrees to act as if he knows everything. He got his "big break" by writing that terrible book on Tupac. He's Michael Wilbon with a weak fade in my opinion

Michael Eric Dyson is intelligent, yet he made a remark years ago that inner city kids could learn more from Hip hop than they could the civil rights struggle??? I mean come on... as a holder of a Phd.... I found this to be intellectually baffling... and laughable.. He could not have meant that-- he must have been trying to gain followers and sell some books. Cornell West on the other hand has flip flopped from his post modernist and flight analysis diatribes to being respectable in his critiques of HUSSEIN OBAMA... He has let him have it and he and ME Dyson have been among the few Black people with the balls to call out OBAMA on his weak leadership.. ME Dyson more than likely will make it somewhat comfortable for Floyd... coming from Detroit Michigan and Floyd being loved in Detroit... I don't see him attacking or playing devils advocate that much... yet again HBO may have paid him to bring out his intellectual sword on Floyd.. we will see

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 30 2012, 08:54 AM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 12:36 PM