IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FLOYD IS SPARRING AND THEY'RE BROADCASTING IT !
DubC
post Mar 27 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #41

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:17 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

Let's get back on track Dub! Oh yeah...Texas may not be the best place to be right now, especially if you're talking boxing. Screw that though...Texas will always be the spot! I was down there a couple of months ago, and the women down there...fuckin' stallions! Woo! <Ric Flair voice>

Oh yeah...I posted a youtube video in this thread, and I haven't even watched it yet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Like I said earlier, Im decent when it comes to jumping rope, but DAMN, this dude redefines the art of it! If that's a full day for him in the gym (which he made look quite easy), then the world should be happy with seeing that much.

Yup, not trying to hijack the thread....although I could (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

But yeah, I'm gonna look back and find the youtube post
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 27 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #42

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 27 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Saw it earlier. Great work by both guys, I would lobe to see Henry in the ring again.

With that said, who the hell was that moaning in the backround the entire time during the sesh. It was like Floyd was mind Fucking him into a coma. I enjoyed the work but that shit was annoying as hell.

I didn't catch the dirrell part, it was after? Anthony or Andre?..

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Mar 27 2012, 01:50 AM
Post #44

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

as impressive as that was. I only saw parts of what Cotto would do. Plus that guy is already tired way too early. Then again not that it would make a difference since it is just sparring.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 27 2012, 01:57 AM
Post #45

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 27 2012, 01:18 AM) *
Saw it earlier. Great work by both guys, I would lobe to see Henry in the ring again.

With that said, who the hell was that moaning in the backround the entire time during the sesh. It was like Floyd was mind Fucking him into a coma. I enjoyed the work but that shit was annoying as hell.

I didn't catch the dirrell part, it was after? Anthony or Andre?..

lmao that shit was annoying and andre was sparring

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 27 2012, 07:42 AM
Post #46

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Didnt catch all of it. Had to watch my Knicks. I saw a lot of Cotto in that sparring session. Especially the jab-hook combo/flurry, he does the holds up his hand like swished jumpshot. I even saw the backpedal Cotto always does. I was more looking to see if Mayweather lost any speed. Not necessarily in his punches but in his reaction time. If he's this fast in March, I think it's going to be a long May for Miguel. I hope he's started training hard at this point.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 09:01 AM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Thanks for the clear videos posted by Hotsauce...you're the man dude! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

Any guy that works THIS hard (Floyd), deserves the right to talk shit, and Im also wondering why he isn't able (or chooses not to) fight like he did a few years ago (Gatti and Judah fight). Who knows though...it's hard to say that he's losing his legs and so forth, based on this video footage.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Mar 27 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #48

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:01 AM) *
Thanks for the clear videos posted by Hotsauce...you're the man dude! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

Any guy that works THIS hard (Floyd), deserves the right to talk shit, and Im also wondering why he isn't able (or chooses not to) fight like he did a few years ago (Gatti and Judah fight). Who knows though...it's hard to say that he's losing his legs and so forth, based on this video footage.

He said don't expect him to back up in this fight, 'cause he plans on goin' toe-to-toe. I guess this is his new fightin' style. In his last 2 fights, he walked Mosley down and he walked Ortiz down. Hell, he walked Omar down in that sparrin' session after he played mind games with him.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Mar 27 2012, 05:37 PM
Post #49

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

This guy is a natural welter and he's walking down middleweights is nothing short than great. He's already training ahead for the fight and he will have to cool down since he might peak too soon.

Floyd lit that kid up way too easily and that doesn't spell good for Cotto. Great material here and a rare sight indeed, a real treat for real boxing fans.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 28 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I watched most of it live, Floyd looked like he was tremendous shape, and Omar Henry is the perfect fit for Floyd in this camp. He's once again, showed his brilliant marketing skills by giving fans a dose of his training camp.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:55 PM