> interesting endorsement for congressman/catholic spokesman, It's Pacquiao
Franchize
post Apr 5 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Apr 5 2012, 01:07 PM) *
From my experience with the Hen, if you drink it you are going to be good and right. I never meant anyone who drunk the Hen and wasn't lit. Especially if you drink it straight.

I don't get drunk off of Hennessy. But then again, I was told I drink like a fish. This was years ago before my daughter was born though. I rarely drink now. I'd probably get tipsy off a Bartles and James now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 5 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #12

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Apr 5 2012, 10:31 AM) *
I have no issue with Manny. If anything he played his cards wrong with his image. Instead of being Mr. Goody he should have been the nice bad boy. I just do not like when someone pretends to be something that they are, that is what I do not like. Plus I am not a fan of his fighting style other than that he is cool.

In Manny's case, it's all an act to gain fans and to gain sympathy from those fans whenever his image is distorted. Personally, I don't fault the dude for carryin' himself the way he does. That's just Manny bein' Manny. As far as his fightin' style goes, I think it looks a bit amateur-ish (i.e. street fights, kid fights, etc...) myself, but at the same time, it can be very entertainin'. It all depends on his opponent, though.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 5 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 5 2012, 02:04 PM) *
I don't get drunk off of Hennessy. But then again, I was told I drink like a fish. This was years ago before my daughter was born though. I rarely drink now. I'd probably get tipsy off a Bartles and James now.

Uh oh bro...you may wanna buss open those Mike's Hard Lemonade in the meantime, to break yourself back in! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Apr 5 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 5 2012, 01:04 PM) *

Kids will change your life. I rarely do anything since becoming a parent. There is ladies night but that came to end when my semester started and my main homegirl is getting married so everyone is on stilts.

I have no issue against Pac, I just think if you like to drink, cheat on your wife, and party then do so, but do not act holier than thou when you know you are who you are. Now the guy that doesn't drink or smoke is considered a asshole. How truth is sometimes based off of fiction.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 5 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 5 2012, 02:20 PM) *
Uh oh bro...you may wanna buss open those Mike's Hard Lemonade in the meantime, to break yourself back in! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I know I know lol

The most I drink now is like cider beers like Hornsby's or Woodchuck (delicious). I can go through a case pretty quick.

As for Manny, I have a Filipino friend who is friends with him. He hangs out with Manny before and after fights. Manny sends him tickets and stuff. His cousin is one of Manny's lawyers or something like that. My friend says that Manny's main problem is that he is too nice. He said Manny used to run the streets but he was always very loyal. He feels like he owes guys for being there with him when he was getting into bar fights and shit. He says Manny doesn't know how to say no. He said Manny has very little control over his business ventures and even went as far as saying half of the merchandise out on the market, unless it's Nike, he really gets no profit from it. Apparently, theres a bunch of people using Manny's image and name on unlicensed products right in his face and getting away with it. As for Hennessy, I have no problem with it. Just because he endorses it, doesn't mean he's an avid drinker of it. Shit, you think Jay Z drinks Budweiser on the regular? Probably not, but they paid him and Danica Patrick a shit load of money to do that ad. Shit, for the right price, I'd endorse Sarah Palin...and I'm a democrat with a brain! lmao

This post has been edited by Franchize: Apr 5 2012, 03:06 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 5 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 5 2012, 03:58 PM) *
I know I know lol

The most I drink now is like cider beers like Hornsby's or Woodchuck (delicious). I can go through a case pretty quick.

As for Manny, I have a Filipino friend who is friends with him. He hangs out with Manny before and after fights. Manny sends him tickets and stuff. His cousin is one of Manny's lawyers or something like that. My friend says that Manny's main problem is that he is too nice. He said Manny used to run the streets but he was always very loyal. He feels like he owes guys for being there with him when he was getting into bar fights and shit. He says Manny doesn't know how to say no. He said Manny has very little control over his business ventures and even went as far as saying half of the merchandise out on the market, unless it's Nike, he really gets no profit from it. Apparently, theres a bunch of people using Manny's image and name on unlicensed products right in his face and getting away with it. As for Hennessy, I have no problem with it. Just because he endorses it, doesn't mean he's an avid drinker of it. Shit, you think Jay Z drinks Budweiser on the regular? Probably not, but they paid him and Danica Patrick a shit load of money to do that ad. Shit, for the right price, I'd endorse Sarah Palin...and I'm a democrat with a brain! lmao

For some reason, your comment made me think of this skit...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by BoxingFan86: Apr 5 2012, 03:35 PM

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 5 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 5 2012, 12:59 PM) *
In Christianity, it's not a sin to drink. It's a sin to be drunk.

I'm willing to gamble, because I'm a religious man, cut from the same cloth as the saint, that Mr. Pacquaio has done both, many, many times.

I don't know any of these guys, but I'm sure that a lot of people from his country have stories about him, so I'm not even going to speculate re. what other people say about him. I keep it simple. My opinion is based on what a person does and I know a rascal when I see one and my man, Il Santo, is a rascal.

I wish I could just tell the IRS to stop harassing me and subtly threaten them with litigation because I've supposedly lost endorsement deals, instead of just giving them whatever paperwork they have the nerve to ask for. Man, why can't I be brave like the saint?!?

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Apr 5 2012, 09:08 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 6 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 5 2012, 09:59 PM) *
I'm willing to gamble, because I'm a religious man, cut from the same cloth as the saint, that Mr. Pacquaio has done both, many, many times.

I don't know any of these guys, but I'm sure that a lot of people from his country have stories about him, so I'm not even going to speculate re. what other people say about him. I keep it simple. My opinion is based on what a person does and I know a rascal when I see one and my man, Il Santo, is a rascal.

I wish I could just tell the IRS to stop harassing me and subtly threaten them with litigation because I've supposedly lost endorsement deals, instead of just giving them whatever paperwork they have the nerve to ask for. Man, why can't I be brave like the saint?!?

Lol That's like saying "Get your hand out of my pocket" and they actually do it!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 6 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Apr 5 2012, 04:34 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i miss dave! dude was funny as shit!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i guess the same skit could apply to manny and the church. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 6 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Apr 5 2012, 04:34 PM) *

Good shit Box!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:50 AM