> Best and Worse Boxing Movies
Cheesey1
post Apr 7 2012, 02:37 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Apr 7 2012, 01:39 AM) *
Fuck the best boxin' movies, let's talk the best boxin' forum battles.

Best Forum Battle: Cshel86-Allmenjoi8 (Their battles shits on Gatti-Ward. There, I said it!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ha!! Agreed re. the forum battles.

CShel's right that technically he's definitely got the upper hand (maybe two upper hands), but just like the Saint doesn't care about payng his taxes and/or being a hypocrite, Allmenjoi isn't intimidated by CShel's boxing knowledge.

I'm always tuned in whenever these two heavyweights rumble!!!

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Apr 7 2012, 07:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Apr 7 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #32

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 7 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Im questioning why you would even call this a battle...it's similar to Mayweather/Gatti and Pacquiao/Margarito...one-sided as hell. She's too damn slow (mentally), everything she puts out there is too slow (stupid) and gets countered, and she's tailor-made to take punishment.

This butt-faced giraffe knows nothing, and it becomes more and more evident when her posts are broken down for her to witness it first hand. Sadly, she chooses to spew idiocy and stick to her point.

+1.. LOL.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 7 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #33

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 7 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Im questioning why you would even call this a battle...it's similar to Mayweather/Gatti and Pacquiao/Margarito...one-sided as hell. She's too damn slow (mentally), everything she puts out there is too slow (stupid) and gets countered, and she's tailor-made to take punishment.

This butt-faced giraffe knows nothing, and it becomes more and more evident when her posts are broken down for her to witness it first hand. Sadly, she chooses to spew idiocy and stick to her point.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 7 2012, 03:37 PM) *
Ha!! Agreed re. the forum battles.

CShel's right that technically he's definitely got the upper hand (maybe two upper hands), but just like the Saint doesn't give a fuck about payng his taxes and/or being a hypocrite, Allmenjoi isn't intimidated by CShel's boxing knowledge.

I'm always tuned in whenever these two heavyweights rumble!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

QUOTE (Plah @ Apr 7 2012, 03:38 PM) *
+1.. LOL.

My dude even gave the Mayweather-Gatti, Pacquiao-Margarito comparisons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

This post has been edited by BoxingFan86: Apr 7 2012, 02:51 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 7 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Any Mike Tyson documentary is worth my time! It doesn't matter how mentally ill Tyson comes off, Im still curious to know what's going on in that guy's head! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Hell, who better to tell us, than the man himself?

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 7 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Even though it isn't technically a movie, "Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits." That was always playing in the vcr back in the day. I have yet to watch any of the recent Tyson documentaries.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 7 2012, 03:11 PM
Post #36

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 7 2012, 03:56 PM) *
Any Mike Tyson documentary is worth my time! It doesn't matter how mentally ill Tyson comes off, Im still curious to know what's going on in that guy's head! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Hell, who better to tell us, than the man himself?

Same here. I don't know why I didn't mention that earlier. Whenever he speaks on Robin Givens or Don King, my antennas go off. I remember how he talked about how he beat Don King's ass in front of 2 old crippled white women who had no idea who he was. He was like, "They must've thought I was some black heathen" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . What if Pacquiao pulled a stunt like this on Bob Arum? I'd prob laugh my ass into a coma.

Back to Tyson... Has anyone ever noticed that he almost always gets choked up/cries when he talks about Cus D'amato? He had real love for that man, a man that he said was his father figure.

This post has been edited by BoxingFan86: Apr 7 2012, 06:12 PM

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Apr 7 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #37

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

Best-
Gentleman Jim.
The Prizefighter and the Lady.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Apr 7 2012, 04:45 PM
Post #38

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

I think TYSON is the best documentary I've ever seen, let alone best boxing movie.

He is SO un-apologetically human.

P.S. BoxingFan86, your wrestling video is fucking hilarious. I have caught myself watching it repeat for about 10+ times just cackling...way too good

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 7 2012, 05:09 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (wolterb @ Apr 7 2012, 05:45 PM) *
I think TYSON is the best documentary I've ever seen, let alone best boxing movie.

He is SO un-apologetically human.

P.S. BoxingFan86, your wrestling video is fucking hilarious. I have caught myself watching it repeat for about 10+ times just cackling...way too good

Yup, same here, I keep watching that clip. It's ridiculous! (In Living Color Mike Tyson skit)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 7 2012, 05:31 PM
Post #40

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 7 2012, 12:14 PM) *

Speak of the devil, I watched this fight yesterday, via youtube and MY GOODNESS....I clearly had forgotten what a thorough ass-whippin' Floyd hand-delivered Gatti in this one. DAYUM. IN related news, I also watched May vs Jesus Chavez & May vs. Sosa.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:49 PM