IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will there be a Face-Off for Hopkins/Dawson and Khan/Peterson?
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Apr 8 2012, 10:04 PM) *
Why get your teeth fixed in the MIDDLE of your boxing career? That could cause unecessary delays in making fights. They can also easily get knocked out again. Wait til its over. Wear some removable dentures, as Bernard apparently doesm, in the meantime.

I understand the whole thing about getting them fixed in the middle of your career, which is somewhat nonsense. There are other methods of doing so, one in particular is invisalign...but hey, it's their choice.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I think both face offs would be boring. Hopkins/Dawson would be a girl fight back and forth. Everything you need to hear has already been said in the media. Khan/Peterson would probably suck to. I really dont want to hear about Peterson's rough upbringing and it doesn't seem like he has the personality to make it interesting otherwise. I think it would be one of those FaceOff's where the trainers are present only because Peterson won't have much to say.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I still like the idea of both Face-Offs, though its obvious that they aren't going to happen (thanks HBO). You have a point about the Peterson/Khan and the trainers being involved. It appears that Roach jumps at every chance he gets, when it comes to speaking for his fighters.

In this case, Roach may save the day after I get tired of hearing Daffy Duck Khan whine about being the much "cleeener figh-uh" (cleaner fighter). Anytime Hopkins make a point of breaking his opponent down mentally before a fight...Im all for it, even if most of it BS.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 06:56 AM