IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will there be a Face-Off for Hopkins/Dawson and Khan/Peterson?
Cshel86
post Apr 7 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I was just wondering if anyone read about it anywhere, because I haven't heard much about it. On another note, would anybody be interested in a Face-Off for these two fights? How would they go?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 7 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

I haven't read about it anywhere, either. If they were to have an installment of "Face Off" for these guys, I'd expect Hopkins' version to be similar to his episode with Pascal, but with a hint of Cotto's appearance with Margarito. Hopkins would be Cotto (w/ slo-mo video clips, not pics) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . He'd prob keep rewindin' the clip, then say shit like, "Chad intentionally threw me down on my shoulder, 'cause he knew I was eventually gon' get in his ass." As far Khan-Peterson goes, Khan would prob do his usual cryin' with a board (yes, a prop) full of excuses and theories, literally. Peterson would dissect each of those excuses 1 by 1, except the 1 'bout the mystery man influencin' the scorecards (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
Thickback
post Apr 7 2012, 04:44 PM
Post #3

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,355

Hopkins/Dawson would be great! I can see myself ROFL now at these 2 going at it.

Khan would reiterate that he is the most annoying boxer in the sport.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Apr 7 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #4

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

i would like to see the Dawson/Hopkins faceoff, cant wait for the fight honestly O:), i want the Dawson/Pascal rematch already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 8 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #5

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Personally, I dont' wanna see a Dawson/Hopkins face off....don't think I could stomach Max suckin' up to Bernard nor Bernard trying to articulate (badly, I might add) some infinite wisdom he doesn't have nor MOST OF ALL, watching him talk w/ that missing tooth!!! Dayum.... I mean, Too Short got his grill fixed...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 8 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Personally, I dont' wanna see a Dawson/Hopkins face off....don't think I could stomach Max suckin' up to Bernard nor Bernard trying to articulate (badly, I might add) some infinite wisdom he doesn't have nor MOST OF ALL, watching him talk w/ that missing tooth!!! Dayum.... I mean, Too Short got his grill fixed...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I didn't know Hop had a missing tooth...I just thought they were terribly spaced out. Let's forget how jacked up Dawson's grill is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) It kills me how both of these dudes have money, and getting their teeth fixed seems to be on the back burner.

I just see Hopkins fast-talking Dawson to the point where he doesn't want to talk anymore, and all he's left to say is, "Just wait 'til April 28th". As far as Khan/Peterson, I dont see Lamont saying much, while Khan keeps crying, "I landed the Cleeener shots, and I was the cleeener figh-uh" the whole time.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 8 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #7

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2012, 10:42 AM) *

I didn't know Hop had a missing tooth...I just thought they were terribly spaced out. Let's forget how jacked up Dawson's grill is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) It kills me how both of these dudes have money, and getting their teeth fixed seems to be on the back burner.

I just see Hopkins fast-talking Dawson to the point where he doesn't want to talk anymore, and all he's left to say is, "Just wait 'til April 28th". As far as Khan/Peterson, I dont see Lamont saying much, while Khan keeps crying, "I landed the Cleeener shots, and I was the cleeener figh-uh" the whole time.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Bernard+Hop...29,r:0,s:0,i:69

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 8 2012, 11:48 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

Seems like both would be the standard bitch fest they are

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 8 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #9

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 8 2012, 11:34 AM) *

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2012, 11:42 AM) *

Same here.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 8 2012, 11:58 AM) *

Yeah, they're just spaced out. That's not a missin' tooth.

(IMG:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2311/2412263517_67e71ea151_o.jpg)

This post has been edited by BoxingFan86: Apr 8 2012, 01:44 PM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Apr 8 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2012, 11:42 AM) *

Why get your teeth fixed in the MIDDLE of your boxing career? That could cause unecessary delays in making fights. They can also easily get knocked out again. Wait til its over. Wear some removable dentures, as Bernard apparently doesm, in the meantime.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:26 AM