Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Worst Robbery Of All Time ?
neophyte7
post Apr 8 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Jersey Joe Walcott Joe Louis 1... Joe Louis got the shit kicked out of him.. this was the worst robbery I have ever saw!!!

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 8 2012, 07:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Apr 8 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #12

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 8 2012, 07:09 AM) *
My last amatuer fight, i dont think the guy landed a clean punch, but it was his first fight and it was his gym. It probably wasnt the worst in the world, but it was to me, i watched that rjj fight and cant disagree really

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you were able to get over the disappointment relatively quickly.

Shels, when I saw the scorecards for that Solido vs. JuanMa fight at the time of stoppage, I was damn near close to breaking something.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Apr 8 2012, 08:52 PM) *
Shels, when I saw the scorecards for that Solido vs. JuanMa fight at the time of stoppage, I was damn near close to breaking something.

No shit...your post (at the time of the stoppage) was comically unforgettable! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 8 2012, 08:34 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Apr 9 2012, 01:52 AM) *
Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you were able to get over the disappointment relatively quickly.

tbf a lot of people told me I should watch out from any funny business that would get me DQed turns out that wasn't what I had to watch out for, too naive for my own good.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 9 2012, 12:37 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Good mentions..

Martinez-Cintron

He literally got robbed twice. Once on the ko (Cintron got counted out) and then again on the cards.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 9 2012, 02:49 AM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2012, 09:01 PM) *
No shit...your post (at the time of the stoppage) was comically unforgettable! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I missed it. What was said?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2012, 07:47 AM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Apr 9 2012, 03:49 AM) *
I missed it. What was said?

My bad...this was his reaction to the scorecard that had Kirkland up one round at the end of the Molina fight...

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 24 2012, 10:56 PM) *
The fix was in. Fuck Texas. Fuck Golden Boy. Loathsome sons of bitches are almost as motherfucking horrible as Top Rank.

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 24 2012, 11:02 PM) *
I'm having to restrain myself from saying all the terrible things that I want to be done to Gayle Van Hoye for the sake of being decent....

...but let's just say that the thoughts in my head would give Patrick Bateman nightmares.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I cried laughing!!!

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 9 2012, 08:30 AM
Post #18

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 9 2012, 07:47 AM) *
My bad...this was his reaction to the scorecard that had Kirkland up one round at the end of the Molina fight...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I cried laughing!!!

What I am laughing about is your veil shots at Allmenjoi by posting her quotes as a sig. LMAO!!!!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2012, 09:59 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

The Roy Jones Jr fight was probably my pick also. Watching him break down and cry afterwards was probably one of the saddest things I've seen in a boxing ring. Heres a few that come to mind immediately:

Emmanuel Augustus (Burton) vs Courtney Burton - I can still hear Atlas screaming in my ear. I gained a newfound respect for the drunken master and Teddy Atlas that night.

Gay La Hoya vs Sturm- I wanted to kick my TV. BTW, Oscar vs Floyd not being a UD is a robbery too! SD my ass.

Diaz vs Malinaggi 1- Paulie can't punch but theres no doubt he won that fight. He boxed the shit out of Baby Bitch. Second fight, the truth came to light.

Cloud vs Campillo- I actually thought this was worse than Williams vs Lara. @ leats Paul's work rate was constant. Cloud went rounds where he lande like 2 punches.

Hagler vs Leonard- I thought Hagler clearly beat Leonard. One fighter was "shoeshining" and one was just putting his shoe in the other's ass.

Pernell vs Chavez or Ramirez- Pernell always got robbed. Take your pick. Only person I know with worse luck is Emanuel Augustus.

I'm literally over here "LOL'ing" at Cshel posting Allmenjoi's infamous quotes. That's hilarious. Especially the Donaire one.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 9 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 8 2012, 10:21 AM) *
Professionally, it has to be Whitaker vs. JCC. The only thing missing was ski mask and the ratchet!

i concur.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:05 PM