> Worst Robbery Of All Time ?
BoxingFan86
post Apr 9 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #21

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 9 2012, 08:47 AM) *
My bad...this was his reaction to the scorecard that had Kirkland up one round at the end of the Molina fight...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I cried laughing!!!
Oh yeah, I remember those posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 9 2012, 09:30 AM) *
What I am laughing about is your veil shots at Allmenjoi by posting her quotes as a sig. LMAO!!!!

When Cshel86 responds to Allmenjoi's posts, he responds with so much conviction... PASSIONATELY! The back and forth is funny to me.

This post has been edited by BoxingFan86: Apr 9 2012, 03:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

When Allmenjoi gets Cshel pissed, it's like watching a Republican on Bill Maher. you just know she's gonna get tore a new one and look ike a dumb ass afterwards.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 9 2012, 04:44 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

one i never thought was a robbery: trinidad/dlh

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

You guys are crazy! I laughed my ass off when I read this! Trust me, anything that you've seen thus far, is nothing more than repeated history, and trust me, the past was waaaay worse...and I wasn't even involved in it back then.

As far as the De La Hoya/Trinidad fight, Im still a but "iffy" on that one. Oscar won some rounds, some were definitely close, and he just pissed away those championship rounds. So in a sense, he got what he deserved for running those rounds away.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 9 2012, 09:36 PM
Post #25

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I have seen nothing here that compares to the robbery of Jersey Joe Walcott in his first fight with Joe Louis...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 9 2012, 09:37 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 10 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 9 2012, 10:36 PM) *
I have seen nothing here that compares to the robbery of Jersey Joe Walcott in his first fight with Joe Louis...

You've mentioned this one more than once, so I may have to find a way to watch it. I dont go back quite that far, so I wont act like I've seen it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 10 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Apr 9 2012, 04:16 PM) *
Oh yeah, I remember those posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

When Cshel86 responds to Allmenjoi's posts, he responds with so much conviction... PASSIONATELY! The back and forth is funny to me.

the passion is undeniable. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they just need to go ahead and handle that already.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 10 2012, 01:11 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 9 2012, 09:35 PM) *

You guys are crazy! I laughed my ass off when I read this! Trust me, anything that you've seen thus far, is nothing more than repeated history, and trust me, the past was waaaay worse...and I wasn't even involved in it back then.

As far as the De La Hoya/Trinidad fight, Im still a but "iffy" on that one. Oscar won some rounds, some were definitely close, and he just pissed away those championship rounds. So in a sense, he got what he deserved for running those rounds away.

that was the fight that really helped me understand/see the bias of hbo/lampley/merchant.

i watched that fight several times with the volume down. best i could do for dlh was 5 rounds. best for trinidad...8.

more than anything...i did not think that trinidad would get a fair shake in vegas.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 10 2012, 01:57 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 10 2012, 02:07 PM) *
the passion is undeniable. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they just need to go ahead and handle that already.

Im not ready to be behind bars for life...with a 23-and-1 schedule. Just not ready...

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 10 2012, 02:11 PM) *
that was the fight that really helped me understand/see the bias of hbo/lampley/merchant.

i watched that fight several times with the volume down. best i could do for dlh was 5 rounds. best for trinidad...8.

more than anything...i did not think that trinidad would get a fair shake in vegas.

It's been almost a year since I watched it, but I remember Oscar getting landing on Tito more than I thought he would, especially since his scary mannerism was so obvious. He didn't want to take any of Tito's shots, but instead of avoiding them with finesse, he looked real scary while doing so.

That bias was no joke, but hey, it's been like that as long as I can remember. The fact that Tito was awarded the decision wasn't at all surprising (after watching those championship rounds go to waste), but of course I initially felt that he wouldn't get the W in Vegas either. THAT is when I realized how much championship rounds meant to the judges! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 10 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #30

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 10 2012, 09:20 AM) *
You've mentioned this one more than once, so I may have to find a way to watch it. I dont go back quite that far, so I wont act like I've seen it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMAO. I was not alive when it took place.. I saw it on ESPN Classic.. Youtube has it...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:30 AM