Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
wolterb
post Apr 10 2012, 02:05 PM
Post #11

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

Ward - Bute is the most appealing to me. If Bute beats Froch my interest would double

Gets my attention because I want to see Ward fight again soon. And I want to see what Bute is really capable of with reputable opponents

Pacquiao - Judah is another one I like and I'd say Judah could take the win. But experience says if Pacquiao ever landed flush, Judah might tighten up and botch the job. But what an upset that fight would be for some

This post has been edited by wolterb: Apr 10 2012, 02:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EpTXCHAMP
post Apr 10 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 6,987

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 10 2012, 10:31 AM) *
I agree that it would still be a competitive fight. Problem is, I not a big fan of how Zab backs out of an exchange (the swaying motion like he did in the Tzu fight), because Manny tends to lunge when he throws the left.

Zab's left could get there quicker, but he has to be first...at all times. He looked great against Paris, as far as turning him and being first. If he brings that into a Pacquiao fight, then Manny would have to make some unwanted adjustments to deal with it.

true however the backing up with his hands down has improved I havent noticed him doing that a great deal since the first spinks fight.

You are a hundred percent right when you said he has to be first! when he is trying to counter and is second he will be dominated just like the Khan fight. I think he realized he is not a counter puncher which is why he ditched sweet pea as his trainer.

as someone else stated we would get the whole mayweather left overs BUT maybe pac could look better than floyd did?

Remember zab knocked mayweather down in the 2nd and was winning the first five rounds

+Quote Post
p4pcrown
post Apr 10 2012, 06:11 PM
Post #13

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,358

I voted for the Juadh/Pacquiao matchup because I believe it's the most compelling but unfortunately we will probably never see that fight. It sucks because if Zab shows up, (which he doesn't always do during big fights) he can definitely surprise some people and pull off the upset.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 11 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I voted Ward Bute but I honestly think the bets fight would be Alvarez/Lara. It'll be the best combination of skills and big punches IMO.

Wouldnt mind seeing Bryant Jennings vs Tomasz Adamek or Antonio Tarver.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Apr 11 2012, 09:44 AM

+Quote Post
Thickback
post Apr 11 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #15

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,355

I voted Marquez vs Rois simply because it would be the most action packed fight on this list. I've been wanting to see this for some time.

My wish list is....

1. Mayweather vs Martinez - This fight puts both fighter's legacies in another category imo.
2. Marquez vs Rios - This fight should have happened at 135, but I will take it at 140. Marquez still looks good and Rios brings it. Fight of the year type fight.
3. Ward vs Bootay - This fight has a lot of implications with it. Ward has proven his worth but Bute has yet to have any signature wins in his career. If he's imressive vs Froch then this fight will be highly demanded.
4. Bradley vs Khan - Should've happened last year but I will take it regardless of the outcomes of their next fights.
5. I like all of the fights....but forgot the list at this point..lol

This post has been edited by Thickback: Apr 11 2012, 11:16 AM

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Apr 11 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #16

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Mayweather vs Martinez at 154 is the fight I want to see. It would give Sergio the pay he deserves and the challenge Floyd would get. Martinez is even more popular than ever and I see this fight happening sometime next year after Martinez beats some of the other Middleweight champs besides Chavez Jr.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Apr 13 2012, 08:00 AM
Post #17

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

How about broner vs gamboa

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 13 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Apr 13 2012, 09:00 AM) *
How about broner vs gamboa

I'd pay to see that! I wouldn't mind seeing Gary Russell Jr step up in weight and fight one of those guys too!

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Apr 16 2012, 12:56 PM
Post #19

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

Based on fireworks, Maidana vs Matthysse.
Based on size of fight, PBF vs Sergio.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:42 AM