Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Trouble For Pacquiao
Cshel86
post Apr 11 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Either Manny doesn't give a damn about what goes on around him, or he still doesn't know. My guess is that he doesn't give a damn...especially since most of this stuff has been published already...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duwdu
post Apr 12 2012, 02:51 AM
Post #12

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,536

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 11 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Either Manny doesn't give a damn about what goes on around him, or he still doesn't know. My guess is that he doesn't give a damn...especially since most of this stuff has been published already...

There is also the possibility that he (Pacquiao) actually aids and abets those issues and wrongdoings. That's part of the reasons he's being challenged in/taken to court these days, BTW. Honestly, the more days that pass, the more I feel that Manny is just a smart crook that plays dumb, plays to [boxing and his native] commoners who therefore are more likely to identify with, and defend him.

He also appears to take advantage of his limited spoken English, which his audience in America - from where he generates the bulk of his "sales," keeps translating into this image of a "decent man." This perspective can be gleaned from the fact that whenever he speaks in his native tongue on pertinent issues, his statements are almost always much more direct and potent when translated into English.

Manny Pacquiao's persona to me is part that of the character played by Peter Sellers in "Being There." Luckily, it appears the totality to Manny's life/character is being gradually brought to the fore. It gets interesting.

P34c3

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 13 2012, 06:33 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

Let's just say that I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 13 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:23 AM