Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nazim Richardson
Cshel86
post Apr 12 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Damn that was a good question...but as someone already mentioned, Hopkins is a vet, so he should do good with minimal training with Naz. The fact that these fights are 3 weeks away, is more of a surprise to me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Megadeth
post Apr 13 2012, 07:42 AM
Post #12

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,986

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 12 2012, 08:54 PM) *
Damn that was a good question...but as someone already mentioned, Hopkins is a vet, so he should do good with minimal training with Naz. The fact that these fights are 3 weeks away, is more of a surprise to me.

But if you read the interview with shane from the front page there are several interesting things. Shane always trains in Big Bear, I believe Bernard always trains in florida. Shane was asked who is there with him and he said Badr, Cunningham, dynamite and a couple of others but no mention of hopkins. He also didnt mention nazim either.
Is nazim in florida with bernard?

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 13 2012, 09:13 AM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I think Bro Naz's training methods are better suited for Hopkins anyway. Shane is a veteran but he doesn't always fight like one. Richardson's training seems predicated on his fighter being a thorough student of the game. While a borderline HOFer, Shane isn't as cerebral a fighter as some people give him credit for.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 13 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Im sure that if Naz had to choose between Shane and Bernard...then the decision wouldn't be hard. Anyway...Shane floors Canelo in 4!!! WAR MOSLEY!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 13 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 13 2012, 03:04 PM) *
Im sure that if Naz had to choose between Shane and Bernard...then the decision wouldn't be hard. Anyway...Shane floors Canelo in 4!!! WAR MOSLEY!!!

whoa! that is a bold prediction my friend.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 13 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 13 2012, 04:03 PM) *
whoa! that is a bold prediction my friend.

I know, right! Im more ready to pumped about this fight, than the main event!

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 16 2012, 03:25 PM
Post #17

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 13 2012, 10:13 AM) *
I think Bro Naz's training methods are better suited for Hopkins anyway. Shane is a veteran but he doesn't always fight like one. Richardson's training seems predicated on his fighter being a thorough student of the game. While a borderline HOFer, Shane isn't as cerebral a fighter as some people give him credit for.

"borderline hall of famer".... no way is Shane a borderline hall of famer if Kosta tszu is in there... no way in hell

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2012, 06:16 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 13 2012, 06:32 PM) *
I know, right! Im more ready to pumped about this fight, than the main event!

i believe the main event will be a foty candidate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
pesticid
post Apr 17 2012, 09:49 AM
Post #19

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,865

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2012, 06:16 PM) *
i believe the main event will be a foty candidate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Shane is getting knocked out even if Nacho were to train him, same as DLH, DLH sold the fight though. Shane, he just took it cause of the money.
Mayweather took any confidence he had left and now he's ready to be buried in cement. I just hope he doesn't decide to run the first time he gets hit flush.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 17 2012, 09:56 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2012, 07:16 PM) *

I wont knock you on this. Im just hard pressed to see why nobody's giving Cotto a chance. The crazy thing is, people are giving him a chance by saying that "the first 4 rounds will be competitive", but hell, those "competitive rounds" are grounds for 1 punch changing the pace of the fight...or ending it for that matter.

I find it funny how people forget about those "filling out" rounds in the Mosley fight, where Shane landed some punches that could've made May 1st a special day in th history books.

QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 17 2012, 10:49 AM) *
Shane is getting knocked out even if Nacho were to train him, same as DLH, DLH sold the fight though. Shane, he just took it cause of the money.
Mayweather took any confidence he had left and now he's ready to be buried in cement. I just hope he doesn't decide to run the first time he gets hit flush.

Wouldn't you take the fight for the money? Dont all fighters do that for a living? Mayweather may have taken Shane's confidence away, but let's face it, Canelo's no Mayweather.

If Shane runs after the first punch lands flush, then thats pretty much expected. Now, if Canelo cant cut off the ring and stopped Shane's survival mode technique, then what does that say about Canelo?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 12:52 PM