Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kim, Iole and Avila are Top Rank paid writers, Shameless
pesticid
post Apr 17 2012, 07:54 AM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,865

I just read Iole's today article which proves how corrupt this guy is. It's a human error according to him and corruption doesn't exist cause "he is in the know". We shouldn't blame Arum and DLH sucks.

He is just doing damage control for Arum now and making himself look even more pathetic. It's bad enough that he doesn't know squat about either boxing or mma, doesn't put the time to do some investigative journalism cause he is too lazy.

No wonder him and Steve Kim worked together, they are cut of the same type of cloth, the corrupt one. I am surprised Dougie as retarded as he is sometimes with his bias is not corrupt even though he writes for GBP. He is still unbiases about the decisions, well so far at least and to my knowledge. Hopefully, I don't jinx him now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 17 2012, 09:18 AM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 17 2012, 08:54 AM) *
doesn't put the time to do some investigative journalism cause he is too lazy.

Investigative journalism usually starts shit and ejects guys off of the payroll, per se. For guys like Arum who immediately turns to defamation lawsuits, will make people come to their senses and ask themselves, "Who actually wants that type of headache?"

+Quote Post
pesticid
post Apr 17 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #13

Bantamweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Investigative journalism usually starts shit and ejects guys off of the payroll, per se. For guys like Arum who immediately turns to defamation lawsuits, will make people come to their senses and ask themselves, "Who actually wants that type of headache?"

True, but he writes for sports.yahoo and if they are confident about his work they will back him up and maybe Arum will lose a defamation lawsuit.
Hauser does investigative journalism but I also think he is corrupt, so he does it only when it fits his agenda and he is the best one out there, but it's crazy that in all these years he hasn't done much digging on Arum and King, it makes me suspicious of his ethics.

+Quote Post
pesticid
post Apr 18 2012, 08:12 AM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Now another hack by the name of Eric Raskin is doing damage control for Bob Arum coming up with ideas why Rios could've won. He just watched the fight after hearing the criticism and scored it for Abril 115-113 but can see how the fight can be 117 -111 for Rios. Bob Arum really plays these dummies like no other. So tehse dummies are supposed to convince the fans that they/we are wrong

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 18 2012, 09:12 AM) *
Now another hack by the name of Eric Raskin is doing damage control for Bob Arum coming up with ideas why Rios could've won. He just watched the fight after hearing the criticism and scored it for Abril 115-113 but can see how the fight can be 117 -111 for Rios. Bob Arum really plays these dummies like no other. So tehse dummies are supposed to convince the fans that they/we are wrong

when a promoter gives a site access to interviews with his fighters and himself...that site tends to speak favorably about him/them. if an advisor chooses not to interview with any site...some sites feel slighted and feel the need to bash him for the opposing promoters.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 18 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I usually don't read or pay attention to what writers have to say. I only like legit first-hand interviews from the fighters, and that's it.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 06:16 AM