IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boxing or UFC this weekend? Jones vs Evans or Mares vs Morel???
pesticid
post Apr 18 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,865

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 18 2012, 06:59 PM) *
UFC > Boxing...this weekend.

I like Rashad and I want him to win. I dislike Bones but I think his skills on a Fedor level and he is too big and too far in the learning curve for anybody to give him a challenge. I hope Rashad coudl take him down and ground and pound him, I hope.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 18 2012, 06:30 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (pesticid @ Apr 18 2012, 07:07 PM) *
I like Rashad and I want him to win. I dislike Bones but I think his skills on a Fedor level and he is too big and too far in the learning curve for anybody to give him a challenge. I hope Rashad coudl take him down and ground and pound him, I hope.

I agree, he's a more skilled version of Phil Davis, so we'll see what happens. I wish I knew a little more about Morel, if so, then I would've been a bit more pumped about the Mares fight on Showtime.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 18 2012, 06:59 PM) *
UFC > Boxing...this weekend.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) blasphemy!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Apr 18 2012, 06:57 PM
Post #14

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

I've never been a fan of UFC's wwe format which is basically feed the public with quantity while HOPING for quality...it's a great business model though b/c majority of their fans are not fight purist anyway.

Jones vs Evans will be a complete snooze fest. Only UFC fight i'm remotely interested in viewing is Sonnen vs Silva II in Brazil. The stream will be in full effect.

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Apr 18 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #15

Amateur

Member No.: 13,586

As I usually do on fight weekend, I watch the UFC live while DVR'ing, or downloading every boxing event I missed. It's just the way I do things so I don't ever end up missing a good fight, or upset.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 19 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (haqtiq @ Apr 18 2012, 08:27 PM) *
As I usually do on fight weekend, I watch the UFC live while DVR'ing, or downloading every boxing event I missed. It's just the way I do things so I don't ever end up missing a good fight, or upset.

I dont like to miss ANY action! So yes, Mares will get the DVR treatment this Saturday. I've downloaded many bouts, and now Im able to rip them from my DVR and save them on my computer in HD!

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 19 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #17

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Gotta go with Jones vs. 'Shad and DVR Mares/Morel...one of the few times that I would actually pick a UFC card over any boxing, but I've been waiting a long time for this one and the bad blood between those guys makes it worth it in my opinion.

But no...MMA (note, the sport is MMA while UFC is simply an org) is NOT > boxing...not even close.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 19 2012, 08:06 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 19 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Gotta go with Jones vs. 'Shad and DVR Mares/Morel...one of the few times that I would actually pick a UFC card over any boxing, but I've been waiting a long time for this one and the bad blood between those guys makes it worth it in my opinion.

But no...MMA (note, the sport is MMA while UFC is simply an org) is NOT > boxing...not even close.

Yes, the backstory with this fight, makes it that much more interesting, on top of the fact that I watched both of their previous fights. You can tell how much I actually watch it, as evidenced by the fact that I called it UFC, rather than MMA. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Apr 20 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #19

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

Ill be watching the Jones v/s Evans fight, Guess that doesnt make me a purist, lol since i watch and appriciate both sports. Guess I missed out on that snobby gene that says you have to choose one or the other

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Apr 21 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

inbox any streams plz to the ufc card

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 06:07 AM