> Slow your roll fight fans, JCC Jr. may not fight Martinez after all
Cheesey1
post Apr 19 2012, 09:07 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 19 2012, 01:15 PM) *
I signed the prenup, but my potential future wife may have other plans. Translation...Martinez can sign whatever contract he wants (if there is one), and Chavez aint signin' shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Well...Arum aint agreein' to shit anyway...

Margarito is looking at a potential bout in September, and Julio's looking to fight again in September. So guess what...yep, you got it...Chavez vs Margarito September 15, 2012...a perfect TR marriage.

Im dont even know why Moretti is acting like TR doesn't plan the lives of their fighters...they do that ALL the time. So for him to say its disrespectful of them to look past the Chavez/Lee bout and onto future bouts is a bunch of crock.

Hell, last year before Bradley's litigation even began, it perfectly clear that Arum was setting up a Bradley/Pacquiao bout for the 2012 summer, and look what happened. We already knew the Marquex rubber match was going to happen in Nov or Dec of last year, and look what happened.

Arum and TR staff know whats really good, so yeah, looks like Sergio's gonna have to kiss it again. Hell, maybe TR will wait til Sergio's 39 years old and stuff a Chavez/Martinez "superfight" down out throats...what a minute, they did that shit already (Pac/Mosley). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Yup.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 19 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 19 2012, 01:35 PM) *
I think that when Arum passes away or retires, it will solve many of these fights not happening. Anyone else getting sick of fucking Maracheato?

Jack

Got tired of Margacheato a while ago. Absolutely pointless boxer, IMO.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 19 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 19 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Until the writers and people who make headlines turn on Arum, he's still got perception under his control.

They don't even need to turn on him, per se, just stop legitimising his lies. Try honesty for a change.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 19 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 19 2012, 01:44 PM) *
I already felt this was gonna happen. It was no coincidence that margarito was coming back on chavez proposed next fight date. It doesn't matter like I said before I'm done with TR. Chavez could fight a klitchkos I'm not flinching.

BTW chavez fighting a Jr middleweight whos like 1-4 in his Last 5? Bravo bob, bet the "fans" are still gonna eat it up!

I hadn't even paid attention to the expected return of Margacheato. Just as I'm a non-entity to him, he's a non-entity to me. Apart from JMM and Nonito Donaire, does TR promote anyone that seems legit? I have yet to watch a live Mike Jones bout.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Apr 19 2012, 09:28 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 19 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 19 2012, 01:35 PM) *
I think that when Arum passes away or retires, it will solve many of these fights not happening. Anyone else getting sick of fucking Maracheato?

C'mon Jack...didn't you get the memo? The people that you dont like, never go away. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 19 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 19 2012, 10:27 PM) *
I hadn't even paid attention to the expected return of Margacheato. Just as I'm a non-entity to him, he's a non-entity to me. Apart from JMM and Nonito Donaire, does TR promote anyone that seems legit? I have yet to watch a live Mike Jones bout.

Mike Jones is basically a black amir. He has good speed gets hit way too easy moves a lot and doesn't have much pop. Oh he can also he baited into a slugfest, not much special about him.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 20 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 20 2012, 12:40 AM) *
Mike Jones is basically a black amir. He has good speed gets hit way too easy moves a lot and doesn't have much pop. Oh he can also he baited into a slugfest, not much special about him.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 20 2012, 12:40 AM) *

I agree with the Amir Khan comparison, except for the movement. If we are talking foot movement, then Jones blows Khan out of the water. Jones actually moves like a boxer, unlike Khan who damn near runs and has the worst foot movement for a tall guy (check out his foot movement from round 2 and on, in the Peterson fight).

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:31 AM