IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd Mayweather: Speaking Out, Interviewed by Michael Eric Dyson - HBO tonight
mgrover
post Apr 22 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 23 2012, 12:08 AM) *
lol @ floyd speaking against corrupt judges

lets be real nobody gon beat floyd on the scorecards besides pacquiao

lets be real do you think floyd would let any judges that he thinks arent going to give a fair fight, he'd control it all, from judges, to ref, to blah blah, i cba with argument anymore
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 22 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im just glad that Floyd knows how to steer clear of the racism discussions and so forth. He touched on it juuust a little bit, as far foreign fighters coming to the U.S. and representing their culture, but for the most part, he avoided it. Thankfully....

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 22 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

huh?

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 22 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #24

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 22 2012, 12:40 AM) *
DAMN! He saw his father sell drugs to his mother. Damn! That should at least be done behind closed doors...but, for your father to sell drugs to your mother, means that your moms had to be in the streets while pops was working. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Oh yeah, homey...thought you knew...IMO, the crux of the father-son issue.

+Quote Post
knowledge
post Apr 23 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #25

Amateur

Member No.: 12,582

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 22 2012, 07:22 PM) *
lets be real do you think floyd would let any judges that he thinks arent going to give a fair fight, he'd control it all, from judges, to ref, to blah blah, i cba with argument anymore

Mgrover got bad news for you not even pacman could beat Floyd on the scorecards!! You know you idiots that don't know nothing about boxing always talking a lot but aint saying nothing! Pacman doesn't even come close to Floyd in skills! The only chance he has is a punchers chance just like Shane did. Pac could never out box Floyd, he just simply don't have the skill. Can't wait till they fight (if they fight) so I can hear all the excuses from pac fans why he got beat! I'm just going to laugh at it all. Floyd is the best that the sport has ever seen! Hands down sorry!!

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Apr 23 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Thickback @ Apr 22 2012, 12:12 PM) *
I haven't seen the 2nd 24/7 episode yet but the interview didn't enlighten me at all. Floyd shitted on Ortiz because people talk about him overcoming his past and now Floyd has been bringing up his past a lot lately.

My other issue is, Floyd sounds like a broken record. We know your father sold drugs and your mother was on crack. We know boxing was forced on you. We know you gamble gazillions of dollars. These topics he talks about in length but when asked about the case with the baby mama and Manny he didn't go too much in detail which is what I was waiting for. I wanted him to bring up his relationship with Top Rank as part of the reason for this fight not happening and speak more on the defamation case. Michael could have asked more questions as well, though he did a good job. Lastly, I forget the questions asked but Floyd answered a couple questions with answers that had nothing to do with the question. I was a lil disappointed but not totally. For someone who hasn't followed Floyd's career it was probably a more informative and intriguing interview though.

That is what I had the problem with the interview, it was nothing new and Dyson did not question him. Floyd's comment about Obama holding hid belt while he walked to the ring was entertaining and you could see Dyson held back without questioning him. Another issue what I had with the interview, that it wasn't really an interview, it was like hear Floyd talk and usually Dyson is not like that.

Roger Mayweather has yet to curse which is a surprise to he has calm down and he looks so much healthier. 50 is making sense (no pun intended), I love Cotto's trainer, amazing guy, smart and cute for an older guy. Interesting to note that Floyd's three other children are not featured in this 24/7. I find it interesting that neither guy has anything bad to say about the other, the best Floyd could come up with was "How is Miguel Cotto loyal when he has had three trainers" that was actually funny. This should be a good fight.

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Apr 23 2012, 09:45 AM
Post #27

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

QUOTE (knowledge @ Apr 23 2012, 09:04 AM) *
Mgrover got bad news for you not even pacman could beat Floyd on the scorecards!! You know you idiots that don't know nothing about boxing always talking a lot but aint saying nothing! Pacman doesn't even come close to Floyd in skills! The only chance he has is a punchers chance just like Shane did. Pac could never out box Floyd, he just simply don't have the skill. Can't wait till they fight (if they fight) so I can hear all the excuses from pac fans why he got beat! I'm just going to laugh at it all. Floyd is the best that the sport has ever seen! Hands down sorry!!

And your called Knowledge??

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 22 2012, 01:14 AM) *
Leave this thread immediately...you wonder why this thread was recreated in the first place. Take your bullshit elsewhere honey, nobody missed you...

For somebody as dumb as you that listens to everything that people say, and runs with it (as fact), well, I'll leave it at that....

PS: You're STILL stupid...no matter how hard you try to not to be...Try again...

translation: i love u baby! where have u been!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 23 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2012, 01:04 PM) *
translation: i love u baby! where have u been!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ha!!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 23 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2012, 07:50 PM) *
This interview will also be recorded this evening due to the MMA card and the Showtime card. Im actually ready to see this, just seeing the preview and knowing that they will be in Floyd's gym and Dyson watching Floyd shadowbox, gives me a notion that it will be interesting.

At first , I thought it would be one of those, "Floyd, you make black people look bad" interviews, but again, the preview gave me somewhat solid idea of how the interview will go.

Thanks for opening this topic bro. Glad we dont have that illiterate busy-body (guess who) running around messing things up for everybody, and throwing out false info. I'll catch the recording before the end of the evening.

You're welcome. Like Switzerland, I'm neutral in the battle of the boards.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 06:14 AM