IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd Mayweather: Speaking Out, Interviewed by Michael Eric Dyson - HBO tonight
mgrover
post Apr 23 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (knowledge @ Apr 23 2012, 03:04 PM) *
Mgrover got bad news for you not even pacman could beat Floyd on the scorecards!! You know you idiots that don't know nothing about boxing always talking a lot but aint saying nothing! Pacman doesn't even come close to Floyd in skills! The only chance he has is a punchers chance just like Shane did. Pac could never out box Floyd, he just simply don't have the skill. Can't wait till they fight (if they fight) so I can hear all the excuses from pac fans why he got beat! I'm just going to laugh at it all. Floyd is the best that the sport has ever seen! Hands down sorry!!

i never said he did? all i said was that if the fight did happen, floyd would make sure, well golden boy would make sure that the judges and ref would be atleast neutral.

also its fucking MG Rover

This post has been edited by mgrover: Apr 23 2012, 06:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 23 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2012, 01:04 PM) *
translation: i love u baby! where have u been!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fuck that! Where's my machete???

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 24 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Fuck that! Where's my machete???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

ok....i just watched the first half of this...not sure if i can watch the second half.

floyd the boxer.....brilliant.

floyd the person.....i'll pass.

god given=floyd sr given

boxing was forced on u by ur father. acknowledge that and give the man the respect he is worthy of. u would not be where u are with out him. period.

also....don't compare urself to mlk or malcolm x because u are going to prison. neither one of them has ever been to prison for abusing their woman (or ex).

don't compare urself to ali either. ali was a great man with depth and character that u can never measure up to.

is he the best in the ring ever? that argument can be made. finish ur career and lets figure it out.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 30 2012, 05:34 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

btw...christian, muslim, jew....those are religions not races.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 1 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I was pleasantly surprised by this interview. I sometimes cringe when floyd talks and I never cared for Michael Eric Dyson, however, I thought it was a phenomenal interview. This history about his dad went further than HBO cares to go. Floyd was more genuine than normal. He seemed more comfortable than he normally is in the media. Nothing seemed scripted or planned. I really liekd it. It was like sitting down with Floyd as a job interviewer and saying "tell me about yourself."

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 1 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 1 2012, 01:15 PM) *
It was like sitting down with Floyd as a job interviewer and saying "tell me about yourself."

These dumb ass interviewers/reporters still dont get the point. If you ask this guy a decent question and let him speak freely, then you tend to get more info. As soon as they start with the "Pacquiao poking", then the chance of any useful information goes out of the window.

I do get tired of him saying the same thing over and over again, but again, when he's allowed to talk, he usually gives viewers more insight. I enjoyed those ESPN interviews with Brian Kenny, though he can be an ass, they were still funny!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 1 2012, 01:36 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 1 2012, 02:04 PM) *
These dumb ass interviewers/reporters still dont get the point. If you ask this guy a decent question and let him speak freely, then you tend to get more info. As soon as they start with the "Pacquiao poking", then the chance of any useful information goes out of the window.

I do get tired of him saying the same thing over and over again, but again, when he's allowed to talk, he usually gives viewers more insight. I enjoyed those ESPN interviews with Brian Kenny, though he can be an ass, they were still funny!

totally agree.

i just can't get past the whole thing with his pops. it's disappointing to me that floyd disrespects the man the way he does. i get the whole ego thing. it's extremely obvious to me that floyd sr just wants to bask in the glow that is his son. let the man in floyd!!! u wouldn't be where u are at without him!

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 1 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #39

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2012, 01:36 PM) *
totally agree.

i just can't get past the whole thing with his pops. it's disappointing to me that floyd disrespects the man the way he does. i get the whole ego thing. it's extremely obvious to me that floyd sr just wants to bask in the glow that is his son. let the man in floyd!!! u wouldn't be where u are at without him!

naw let them go their separate ways

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2012, 05:31 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 1 2012, 03:33 PM) *
naw let them go their separate ways

ok...so floyd jr should at the very least give his pops props. i just watched an interview where he talks about his pops going to jail when he was 16...and how he was being invited to camps...and training with guys like frankie randall and pernell whitaker....at 17 and 18. where was roger for all of that? in the last 24/7 he talked about when he moved out to vegas and started working with roger. he was a finished product at that point. saying his talent is god given is all fine and dandy...but floyd sr is the one that delivered that talent to him from god. give the man his props. floyd jr would not be where he is with floyd sr.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 03:53 PM