> james ali basheer...
bMaK
post Apr 25 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2012, 01:22 PM) *
i think he, like many others...is severely overrating floyds speed...and severely underrating cotto's ability to deal with it. i guess we'll find out who is right or wrong come may 5th.

I been tryna tell you bro, Floyd is going to slice Cotto up. The speed Cotto's dealt with, that you're alluding to, is Judah, Mosley, and Pacquiao.

Judah had success early, but we all know he folds like a beach chair when he gets hit back. Mosley has/had good speed, but not the IQ and boxing pedigree. Pacquiao's speed overwhelmed Cotto, and I know Floyd's hands are faster than Shane's, and I believe them to be faster than Manny's.

There's also much more to Floyd's game than just speed. I think you're overrating Cotto's ability to deal with speed. PayPal bet? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bMaK @ Apr 25 2012, 11:16 PM) *
I been tryna tell you bro, Floyd is going to slice Cotto up. The speed Cotto's dealt with, that you're alluding to, is Judah, Mosley, and Pacquiao.

Judah had success early, but we all know he folds like a beach chair when he gets hit back. Mosley has/had good speed, but not the IQ and boxing pedigree. Pacquiao's speed overwhelmed Cotto, and I know Floyd's hands are faster than Shane's, and I believe them to be faster than Manny's.

There's also much more to Floyd's game than just speed. I think you're overrating Cotto's ability to deal with speed. PayPal bet? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i heard u B. u make some solid points. there is a strong chance that it plays out the way u say...i am not convinced it will just yet. i'm not betting on this one because i want to thoroughly enjoy it no matter who wins. i like both. like i said before...mayweather should win it...but i believe cotto is going to make it his toughest fight to date.

i'll bet u on pac/bradley though...i got bradley! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 26 2012, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post
bMaK
post Apr 26 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #13

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 26 2012, 04:35 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i heard u B. u make some solid points. there is a strong chance that it plays out the way u say...i am not convinced it will just yet. i'm not betting on this one because i want to thoroughly enjoy it no matter who wins. i like both. like i said before...mayweather should win it...but i believe cotto is going to make it his toughest fight to date.

i'll bet u on pac/bradley though...i got bradley! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Shit, I'll take that bet too! Pacquiao takes care of Bradley easier than most think.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bMaK @ Apr 26 2012, 06:32 PM) *
Shit, I'll take that bet too! Pacquiao takes care of Bradley easier than most think.

bet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 27 2012, 02:21 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I like Cotto's workout.

Pacquiao is gonna waste Bradley if the fight isn't fixed.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:22 AM