> PPV Numbers...Give it a Guess...
Cshel86
post May 3 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #31

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2012, 02:39 PM) *

Whats wrong with it? For starters, somebody told him it was cool. Have you seen it? Really cant miss that shit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 3 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Ellerbe's goatee is terrible. I don't mind goatees but that shit is crazy crooked. That upside down trapezoid reminds me of 3rd grade geometry. Looks like European basketball on his face lol

As for the 24/7, I didn't expect Cotto to be super exciting. I did however expect to see way more TiTi shots of Melissa. Instead all I'm seeing is TiTi shots of Brian. Smack your wife on the ass dude...not your best friend. I'm so tired of seeing Brian walk around looking like a Ziploc bag full of Mayo.

On a more serious note, what effect does the fight being showed in theatres have on the PPV sales? How do they get factored in? Is it by ticket sales?

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post May 3 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #33

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 3 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #34

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 3 2012, 03:16 PM) *
Ellerbe's goatee is terrible. I don't mind goatees but that shit is crazy crooked. That upside down trapezoid reminds me of 3rd grade geometry. Looks like European basketball on his face lol

As for the 24/7, I didn't expect Cotto to be super exciting. I did however expect to see way more TiTi shots of Melissa. Instead all I'm seeing is TiTi shots of Brian. Smack your wife on the ass dude...not your best friend. I'm so tired of seeing Brian walk around looking like a Ziploc bag full of Mayo.

On a more serious note, what effect does the fight being showed in theatres have on the PPV sales? How do they get factored in? Is it by ticket sales?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Hotsauce: May 3 2012, 04:04 PM

+Quote Post
Truthboxing928
post May 4 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #35

Amateur

Member No.: 13,483

QUOTE (Jovi @ Apr 25 2012, 08:00 AM) *
Im going to say easily 1.7 to 2 million buys, definitely a record setter. Not only because the Mayweather, or even cotto (which this fight by itself would prob get 1.4-1.5 million), but because of Canelo Alverez, he's the crazy variable, but Mexican fans love this dude and always see him fight, ...."his last against Ryan Rhodes in Guadalajara, Mexico, three months ago was viewed by almost 40 MILLION PEOPLE IN MEXICO". His fight with Mosely just isnt as serious as Mayweather/Cotto (on paper). i dont wanna just throw numbers out there, but with all the followings i easily see this breaking records

(Mayweather + Cotto)+ Alverez=$$$$$$

You are so right my friend! The only reason i see this fight doin well on numbers is because Canelos on it. Other than that, it would still do ok, but not as well with Canelo. I say about 1.7 to 2mil and without 1.0 to 1.3

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 4 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Truthboxing928 @ May 4 2012, 12:54 PM) *
You are so right my friend! The only reason i see this fight doin well on numbers is because Canelos on it. Other than that, it would still do ok, but not as well with Canelo. I say about 1.7 to 2mil and without 1.0 to 1.3

wtf?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:09 PM