MaxPayne
post Apr 27 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Oh Diaz...

Seriously ?

If Bradley doesn't get laid the fuck out by Manny Pacquiao, then he has absolutely no chance of winning a decision. The Boxing Gods have already spoken with regards to this fight. Bradley has to knock Pacquiao out to get a draw.

Also, I almost died laughing when he had the gall to say, 50-50 take it or leave it for a potential Floyd fight. Diaz is smoking something fierce. Someone who's never been on PPV, has no fan base whatsoever and is one of the least watch-able fighters in the world, this side of Bernard Hopkins, telling Floyd, 50-50 ?

Fucking hysterical.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 27 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

Now that's some serious talk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Man, although I can imagine Bradley giving Manny some trouble this is as you said, hysterical.

'Bradley has to knock Pacquiao out to get a draw' - classic !

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 27 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Maybe we should smoke some of that shit that he's smoking, so it would at least be an even playing field in being borderline retarded. Diaz appears to be a bit loose upstairs, but hey, a trainer is supposed make his fighter seem invincible to a degree.

From what I read, I came to the conclusion that Bradley's team is already overlooking Pacquiao (no matter how many times Diaz tries to spin it), and they really dont want the Mayweather fight. 50/50 to Floyd means "no" in ANY language you would like to say it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bradley just made over 1M in his last fight, but we all know how it got paid that much. Yep...his TR signing bonus made that magic happen. If I remember correctly, Pacquiao (MP Promotions) inadvertently paid Bradley's purse for the Casamayor fight...inadvertently being the operative word here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I want to see Bradley at his "no fan base having, no personality having, wide hook throwing" best on June 9th. An upset CANNOT be ruled out in this fight though...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 27 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

while i believe this kind of talk is a bit premature....i do believe that bradley is about to ruin floyd mayweathers biggest payday. let's not get ahead of ourselves mr diaz. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Apr 27 2012, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

I think that it's very possible Bradley will make this a tough, ugly, dirty fight. Lots of clinching, lots of headbutts, lots of leaning and backing Manny into a corner and the ropes, etc. etc.

In fact, it's very conceivable that Manny will be taken so far out of his game plan that he'll once again look ordinary, and all of us will have scorecards that show Bradley winning the fight.

Of course, the final verdict from the only 3 scorecards that matter, well...let's just say, you don't need to be a clairvoyant to know what time it is and what time it's going to be.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 27 2012, 03:24 PM
Post #6

Super Featherweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 27 2012, 12:37 PM) *
I want to see Bradley at his "no fan base having, no personality having, wide hook throwing" best on June 9th.

Winner ! Got me laughing.

That is actually my biggest concern. Bradley is really a desert storm of punches. Hes like a five year old in a kindergarten fight. But still, there is something that tells me it may very well be a good fight.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 27 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Apr 27 2012, 03:14 PM) *
I think that it's very possible Bradley will make this a tough, ugly, dirty fight. Lots of clinching, lots of headbutts, lots of leaning and backing Manny into a corner and the ropes, etc. etc.
In fact, it's very conceivable that Manny will be taken so far out of his game plan that he'll once again look ordinary, and all of us will have scorecards that show Bradley winning the fight.

Of course, the final verdict from the only 3 scorecards that matter, well...let's just say, you don't need to be a clairvoyant to know what time it is and what time it's going to be.

manny cannot fight going backwards. that is going to be disastrous for him if he allows bradley to back him up. if he does....there will be no need for judges because i think bradley will stop him.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 27 2012, 03:45 PM

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 27 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #8

Super Featherweight

You guys almost have me convinced to actually buy the fight...Do you really see Bradley backing Manny up ? I have only one image in my eyes and that is Manny scoring a second KD against Cotto. Cotto got careless and threw a wild combo and got himself into serious trouble. All I see is this happening to Bradley, he is so wild with his punches at times...I don't know.

But keep talking, maybe I'll find myself watching it !

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 27 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 27 2012, 05:51 PM) *
You guys almost have me convinced to actually buy the fight...Do you really see Bradley backing Manny up ? I have only one image in my eyes and that is Manny scoring a second KD against Cotto. Cotto got careless and threw a wild combo and got himself into serious trouble. All I see is this happening to Bradley, he is so wild with his punches at times...I don't know.

But keep talking, maybe I'll find myself watching it !

You probably should order it...those bouts on the card aren't all that bad. Rigondeaux vs Kennedy, Bailey vs Jones, and Jorge Arce will be fighting as well. Bradley's best chance is to clinch and bully Manny...nobody's been successful with that. I remember David Diaz has some decent moments with bullying Manny, until Manny started checking his ass with that newly developed right hook.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 27 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #10

Super Featherweight

Yeah, Jones and Arce are making me lean towards ordering it. Well, there is still plenty of time to think about if it's worth the money.

Gotta say, 2012 is pretty interesting so far...it will be a good year for boxing. Both Floyd and Manny will be fighting twice, we got B-hop/Dawson, Khan/Peterson (Although I am not interested in Khan whatsoever), Berto/Ortiz 2, some comebacks and plenty of other interesting match-ups. Not bad...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:32 AM