Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seth Mitchel
Franchize
post Apr 30 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I'd like to see him fight Bryant Jennings. He's really the only Heavyweight prospect I'm impressed with.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Extant
post Apr 30 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #12

Strawweight

Member No.: 10,810

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Apr 29 2012, 09:09 AM) *
Stiverne wasn't that impressive when I saw him. He had many more holes than Mitchel. It would be a decent stepping stone for Mitchel on his climb. From the articles I read about Mansour, I'd love to see this guy on HBO against Mitchel. Mitchel and Adamek is a good bloody war. I don't see it as an easy fight for either guy. Mitchel's size, power and speed coupled with Adamek's tendency to stand fight and take punishment would be an awesome fight to watch.

I'd say slow down on the Mansour talks. Both of them are very solid prospects with star potential who would match up a little better after each one is well established.

+Quote Post
Thickback
post May 1 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #13

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,355

Very entertaining fight. Mitchell better get to moving that noggin before it gets taken off. Dude has good power and I like the body work he put in on Chazz. He sin't very fast but now a days, who is at HW? He is not ready for Arreola because if Chris catches him, its a wrap. But I'd love to see him vs Ademek. GBP is saying Michael Grant may be his next fight.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 1 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

It would be beautiful to see a Heavyweight fighter practice an ounce of defense/ head movement. Is that too much to ask for?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:39 PM