> self managed fighters...
Cshel86
post May 2 2012, 12:25 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 2 2012, 01:19 PM) *
Didn't he say 'You are next Pacquiao' before the Mosley or Ortiz (Can't remember) fight too ? You really do like theorizing, huh ?

I take it that you haven't seen the rant video yet, maybe? He was either super-frustrated with the Pacquiao situation, or he was just feeling himself...Im hoping that it's the latter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 2 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 2 2012, 12:25 PM) *
I take it that you haven't seen the rant video yet, maybe? He was either super-frustrated with the Pacquiao situation, or he was just feeling himself...Im hoping that it's the latter.

Did I miss anything?! Feel free to fill me in. Although I can tell you right away that I think people tend to misinterpret Floyd's lack of education and verbal skills as frustration sometimes. (Not saying you are the case)

Have I already said that I hate this theory-crafting? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 2 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 2 2012, 01:33 PM) *
Did I miss anything?! Feel free to fill me in. Although I can tell you right away that I think people tend to misinterpret Floyd's lack of education and verbal skills as frustration sometimes. (Not saying you are the case)

Have I already said that I hate this theory-crafting? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Nah, I could just tell that he was frustrated with the Pacquiao questions, and I believe that this rant came at a bad time. Maybe, maybe not, but it would be cool if he just focused on Miguel in the meantime.

Anyway, this may bits and pieces from videos posted on the front page, but I wouldn't know since I haven't watched them in full. Here it is though...

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 2 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

To be honest - and I am being completely objective here, I don't see anything new/frustrated or whatever with this. It's classic Money May to me. Not a good thing to get used to, I admit but still, classic 24/7 style Mayweather.

Thanks for the vid, mate.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 2 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 2 2012, 01:52 PM) *
To be honest - and I am being completely objective here, I don't see anything new/frustrated or whatever with this. It's classic Money May to me. Not a good thing to get used to, I admit but still, classic 24/7 style Mayweather.

Thanks for the vid, mate.

Mate??? Mate?! Oh God! Two questions...Where are you from (Im guessing somewhere in the UK)? Second...good Lord! What time is it over there? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 2 2012, 01:18 PM) *
If i did i probably wouldn't go back that far, maybe ill go back and buy a lottery ticket (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

good thinking! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2012, 01:19 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 2 2012, 01:19 PM) *
Didn't he say 'You are next Pacquiao' before the Mosley or Ortiz (Can't remember) fight too ? You really do like theorizing, huh ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) There is too much to ignore but at the same time, Floyd is too smart to over-look Cotto. I really don't know what else to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Let's at least agree on having different opinions until the fight actually happens, shall we?

yeah..he did say that. but he hardly mentioned the guys name afterwards. he's showing cotto waaay more respect than any previous opponent. when have u ever heard mayweather say he is willing to die in the ring? if anything, he's said the complete opposite. when has he ever given a compliment like "he's a silent killer" ? i cannot recall anything like that before a fight. i may be wrong. i'll agree to disagree. again...it's all speculation and harmless.

for the record...my original pick was floyd by decision, but i've always felt this was going to be the toughest fight of floyds career. i've seen too much to ignore which is a huge part of the reason i am now switching my pick. 60% of the time...i get it right all of the time! i know it works because it has real panther bits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 2 2012, 01:39 PM) *
Nah, I could just tell that he was frustrated with the Pacquiao questions, and I believe that this rant came at a bad time. Maybe, maybe not, but it would be cool if he just focused on Miguel in the meantime.

Anyway, this may bits and pieces from videos posted on the front page, but I wouldn't know since I haven't watched them in full. Here it is though...

according to iole...no one even asked manny pacquiao questions to provoke this rant. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i wasn't there...so i don't know.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 2 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2012, 02:19 PM) *
60% of the time...i get it right all of the time! i know it works because it has real panther bits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Aw shit, here we go again...

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2012, 02:22 PM) *
according to iole...no one even asked manny pacquiao questions to provoke this rant. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i wasn't there...so i don't know.

The fact that you even referenced Iole's name, is a kick in the pants. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) When Floyd went off, it was dudes in the room that looked like their asses were hurt. Some of them had that, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) "Aw man, who got this guy started" look on their faces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2012, 02:10 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 2 2012, 02:31 PM) *
Aw shit, here we go again...

The fact that you even referenced Iole's name, is a kick in the pants. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) When Floyd went off, it was dudes in the room that looked like their asses were hurt. Some of them had that, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) "Aw man, who got this guy started" look on their faces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i love floyd....but he is in very desperate need of a good pr person who can filter the questions and answers for him. he really does a great job at making himself look/sound bad.

for the record...i think floyd is making pac look greater than he is. i don't believe pac is using. i believe his success is the direct result of very careful matchmaking and non-disclosed contractual stipulations that prohibit a fighter from totally rehydrating on fight night. of course this is speculation on my part...but i believe that to be highly more likely than the p.e.d thing. a careful look at both guys rise through weight divisions shows that neither one of their rise in weight came over night.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 05:16 PM