> Fight Party Pet Peeves
Dolimite
post Sep 11 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #101

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 07:45 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Where TF are you watching these fights, at Curves?

I was at a homeboy's house for Pac and Marquez IV and I swear it was every fat bitch who thought they were the SHIT was there. My boy loves fat girls, loves em. This one chic had the nerve to have daisy dukes on (mind you this was November) and a fucking black tank top and she kept asking me what I liked in a woman. I flat out told her "abs and class" and she was like I am prejudice. I told her I had a lady and I am trying to enjoy this fucking fight. Never again have I went back to that dude's house. He ain't coming to my fight party he always wants to bring the fat bitches who drink up all your liquor and has three fucking servings of food!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 11 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #102

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

^ROFL

now that's some fuckin shit

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 11 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #103

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 11 2013, 10:16 AM) *
I was at a homeboy's house for Pac and Marquez IV and I swear it was every fat bitch who thought they were the SHIT was there. My boy loves fat girls, loves em. This one chic had the nerve to have daisy dukes on (mind you this was November) and a fucking black tank top and she kept asking me what I liked in a woman. I flat out told her "abs and class" and she was like I am prejudice. I told her I had a lady and I am trying to enjoy this fucking fight. Never again have I went back to that dude's house. He ain't coming to my fight party he always wants to bring the fat bitches who drink up all your liquor and has three fucking servings of food!

Ewwwww.....it sounds like he's a frequent flyer of the bar I used to go to watch fights.....Sea Hag Central. CShel has heard my many rants about it!!!! Uuuugggghhhhh

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 11 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #104

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 11 2013, 08:12 AM) *
Ewwwww.....it sounds like he's a frequent flyer of the bar I used to go to watch fights.....Sea Hag Central. CShel has heard my many rants about it!!!! Uuuugggghhhhh

These girls were doing the most. I mean the most. And what made it worse was, they wanted to have a strip party afterwards. I told my boy I'm gone! I don't like fat women. Sorry. I am only 5'11 and 185. I can't take big bitches.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #105

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 10:50 PM) *
No offense, Brut, but that's on you! Remember what B Hop told Shane, that gave him that courage to walk up on Mayweather after his victory against Marquez? "A closed mouth won't get fed". You want fools to act accordingly, you tell them what's acceptable, by letting them know, you've never been anywhere, where "empty handed" is "acceptable". I mean, you're paying $75 for the fight, XXXX amount for the food, drinks and whatnot and no one offers to offset any of that? Naw, I can't blame them, hell, they're getting a "deal". Blame the enabler....the dude foot'n the bill, but doesn't require anything from the guests. Well, if your pockets run deep like that......LOL

can't have it both ways...either you're treating or you're charging.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #106

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 10:52 PM) *
Here's a pet peeve:

When you're friends w/ "janky" MFs, who EFF up the universe by watching the fight w/ you, thereby causing YOUR fighter to not only lose, but get a 2 piece w/ a side of Nyquil.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i call that stupid-sticious. u probably watch football games with your favorite jersey too, huh?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:54 PM
Post #107

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 11 2013, 07:05 AM) *
the MMA reverend preaching boxing is dead.

those guys are the worst! i shut them down quick.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #108

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 11 2013, 09:16 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #109

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 11 2013, 11:20 AM) *
These girls were doing the most. I mean the most. And what made it worse was, they wanted to have a strip party afterwards. I told my boy I'm gone! I don't like fat women. Sorry. I am only 5'11 and 185. I can't take big bitches.

ain't nothin wrong with a thick chick!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 11 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #110

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 11 2013, 02:57 PM) *
ain't nothin wrong with a thick chick!

Thick is Serena Williams! I take that all day. Fat is 200 and over. When a bitch don't have ankles and trying to Twerk and pussy pop, I am good!

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:45 PM