Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fight Party Pet Peeves
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #91

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I hate the people who get drunk and can't STFU while everybody is trying to watch the fight. I'm sure I'll be dealing with this at the fight too but it's just as bad when people do it at fight parties. The funny thing about it is it always seems to happen midway though the co-feature bout and amps up during the main event.

And I hate the guy who brings the girl who he thinks is the baddest chick in the room and walks around like he's Russel Simmons or some shit lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #92

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 02:49 PM) *
I hate the people who get drunk and can't STFU while everybody is trying to watch the fight. I'm sure I'll be dealing with this at the fight too but it's just as bad when people do it at fight parties. The funny thing about it is it always seems to happen midway though the co-feature bout and amps up during the main event.

And I hate the guy who brings the girl who he thinks is the baddest chick in the room and walks around like he's Russel Simmons or some shit lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 10 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #93

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

People who know that I host all the fights and don't even bother to offer to put in on it or bring anything to eat or drink to my fight parties, I bbq and make homemade lemonade and prove all the refreshments and whatnot but I don't expect anyone to bring anything but themselves but atleast have the decency to ask me if they should bring anything or atleast offer to chip in on the bill.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #94

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 06:10 PM) *

Man that mess be killing me. And then when all the dudes hit them with the truth like bro, it's badder women in here, or I seen better at the grocery store, they start acting all Hollywood. Like did you come to show off some chick or are you trying to watch the fight...make up your mind bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #95

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 11:07 AM) *
Fat ugly bitches having an attitude and eating up all the food and take the most space on the couch! Then they try to be all slutty thinking they are going to get that D. I can't stand that shit.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Where TF are you watching these fights, at Curves?

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #96

Welterweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 10 2013, 10:04 PM) *
People who know that I host all the fights and don't even bother to offer to put in on it or bring anything to eat or drink to my fight parties, I bbq and make homemade lemonade and prove all the refreshments and whatnot but I don't expect anyone to bring anything but themselves but atleast have the decency to ask me if they should bring anything or atleast offer to chip in on the bill.

No offense, Brut, but that's on you! Remember what B Hop told Shane, that gave him that courage to walk up on Mayweather after his victory against Marquez? "A closed mouth won't get fed". You want fools to act accordingly, you tell them what's acceptable, by letting them know, you've never been anywhere, where "empty handed" is "acceptable". I mean, you're paying $75 for the fight, XXXX amount for the food, drinks and whatnot and no one offers to offset any of that? Naw, I can't blame them, hell, they're getting a "deal". Blame the enabler....the dude foot'n the bill, but doesn't require anything from the guests. Well, if your pockets run deep like that......LOL

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #97

Welterweight

Here's a pet peeve:

When you're friends w/ "janky" MFs, who EFF up the universe by watching the fight w/ you, thereby causing YOUR fighter to not only lose, but get a 2 piece w/ a side of Nyquil.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 11 2013, 03:33 AM
Post #98

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Mofo's who only call you when theres a big fight, bcause they know you're getting it. When i needed help moving some furniture, these mofo's cant be found...

I'ma charge some heads for this one though. $75 is steep...

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 11 2013, 07:05 AM
Post #99

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

the MMA reverend preaching boxing is dead.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 11 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #100

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

^lol those guys do get old quick

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 11:22 PM