Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bradley: I'm going to destroy Pacquiao on June 9th, Discuss
bMaK
post May 3 2012, 07:13 AM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,682

"All of the work to me is easy work, man. I might change my name to The Easy Work Team. Team Easy Work! I see things that I can definitely exploit and I will exploit in this fight. Man, I am a smart fighter, man. I don't get a lot of credit for that, man, but I'm gonna show everybody how smart I am in the ring come June 9th, man. I can definitely be a matador or a bully, baby, and I'm just gonna put it all together on June 9th. When I leave that night, I'm gonna be the new welterweight champion of the world...I'm telling you that you are going to witness history that night. I'm definitely coming to seek and destroy, man, and I'm going to destroy Manny Pacquiao on June 9th," stated jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, who is sounding even more confident than ever before less than 6 weeks before his showdown with 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else he had to say about the fight and much more...

http://fighthype.com/news/article12330.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 3 2012, 08:25 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

As a black man,I'm not condoning use of the N word , but I wouldn't mind if Pacquiao said "Nigga Please!" right about now. You can't go from being all polite to pulling a Shane Mosley and start pounding your chest about how great you feel. Only way I see Bradley winning is if he makes it a Hatton vs Tszu fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 3 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im tired of the whole "all work is easy work" bullshit. Dude, get your own motto and stop jocking Floyd...same goes Broner's carbon copy ass. I like Tim's chances in this fight, but it has to be his fight and his fight only.

I was unsure of his chances earlier during the build up when he was saying stuff like:
  • "If I can take his punches"
  • "I think I can win this"
  • "If we win this fight"

First I heard all of those "not so sure" comments, and now he's oh-so-confident at this point. Fans want to hear guys talk shit and so forth, but I still cant get past his early commentary, which was full of doubtful rebuttal and Pacquiao praises.

+Quote Post
alaganza
post May 3 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 76

No one is buying trash talk from Bradley. When you're a nice guy you're just a nice guy.

The change of attitude didn't work for Mosley. It didn't work for Jermaine Taylor.
It won't work for Tim either.

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 3 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Bradley gonna have to get the knock out, because he won't win on the scorecards unless Top Rank deliberately tries to pass the torch.

+Quote Post
ScottSmith
post May 3 2012, 09:55 AM
Post #6

Amateur

Member No.: 13,635

BRADLEY IS PERFECTLY MADE OFR PACQUIAO.

HENCE THE REASON THEY ARE FIGHTING

HE FOUGHT AN OLD MOSLEY WHO WITH A BIT OF RING EXPERIENCE AND COMMON SENSE FROM NAZIM FIGURED OUT HOW 2 NULLIFY PACQUIAO, THEN HE FOUGHT A COUNTER PUNCHER, BEFORE THAT HE FOUGHT ALL GUYS THE SAME STYLE, COME FORWARD AND STAND AND EXCHANGE. PERFECT FOR PACQUIAO. BECAUSE HE LOOKED GARBAGE IN HIS LAST TWO, HE GONE BACK TO A PERFECT STYLE FOR HIM.

I HOPE BRADLEY BEATS HIM, BUT EVEN IF BRADLEY WINS EVERY ROUND HE WON'T GET DECISION

CHECK OUT HTTP:UK.FIGHTHYPE.COM THE UK BLOG FOR FIGHTHYPE.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 3 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #7

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 3 2012, 09:25 AM) *
As a black man,I'm not condoning use of the N word , but I wouldn't mind if Pacquiao said "Nigga Please!" right about now. You can't go from being all polite to pulling a Shane Mosley and start pounding your chest about how great you feel. Only way I see Bradley winning is if he makes it a Hatton vs Tszu fight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 3 2012, 09:37 AM) *

Im tired of the whole "all work is easy work" bullshit. Dude, get your own motto and stop jocking Floyd...same goes Broner's carbon copy ass. I like Tim's chances in this fight, but it has to be his fight and his fight only.

I was unsure of his chances earlier during the build up when he was saying stuff like:
  • "If I can take his punches"
  • "I think I can win this"
  • "If we win this fight"

First I heard all of those "not so sure" comments, and now he's oh-so-confident at this point. Fans want to hear guys talk shit and so forth, but I still cant get past his early commentary, which was full of doubtful rebuttal and Pacquiao praises.

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that. Not long ago Bradley was talkin tough about Floyd, now he wants to talk just like him.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post May 3 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #8

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Floyd, the largest proponent of "All work is easy work", is the hardest working guy in the gym since Marvin Hagler.

I mean, no one is asking Bradley to not be confident, but Jesus, stop being so bad at trying to sell this fight as being competitive.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 3 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

With all the tough talk he's been putting out lately he better back it up in the ring. If he doesn't, the backlash from the fans will be epic. From his recent interviews, he's speaking as if he's a p4p king. I hope he puts on a great performance to go with his new tough guy role

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 3 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

What's the over/under that he will have a mysterious injury if he loses that he's "had all training camp but decided to fight through"?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 12:49 AM