> Bradley: I'm going to destroy Pacquiao on June 9th, Discuss
daprofessor
post May 6 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 6 2012, 11:44 AM) *
I'm thinking he will win also. I can't recall in recent memory, the last fighter who Pacquiao has fought who brings the kind of intangibles and determination that Bradley will bring that night. Manny has to be well prepared on June 9th, if not, Bradley is going to have a career defining night

my thoughts as well. bradley is solid. not the best in any category....but highly skilled in all. i knew cotto was going to give mayweather hell....but i am more confident of bradley beating pac.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 6 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I'll give Bradley a shot, hes going to have to make it a dirty fight, and of course the pactards and headlines will be riding Pac's nuts like after the Marquez III fight. But I still see Pacquiao winning somehow, unless Top Rank passes the cash cow torch to Bradley. Bradley is going to have to knock this dude out man, and that's so unlikely at this stage in Pac's career. At least Bradley can try to win on a cut lol, after the 4th round, headbutt that ass and go to the scorecards if he was winning the fight.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 6 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #23

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 6 2012, 11:53 AM) *
my thoughts as well. bradley is solid. not the best in any category....but highly skilled in all. i knew cotto was going to give mayweather hell....but i am more confident of bradley beating pac.

I'm with you on that as well. Pacquiao hasn't faced an opponent who is so well rounded as Bradley is in quite some time. I just have a feeling that Bradley's determination and relentlesness will overwhelm Manny in this fight

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 7 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I'm actually hoping Bradley wins because I'm getting tired of pactards. I want them to suffer lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 7 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (sduck @ May 7 2012, 10:30 AM) *
I'm actually hoping Bradley wins because I'm getting tired of pactards. I want them to suffer lol

Trust me, Pactards aren't going anywhere. If Pacquiao loses, then let's just brace ourselves for some spiritual premonition bullshit about how he felt the loss coming. Trust me, if Bradley beats Pacquiao, then his career will be similar to Shane's (in regards to money). The guy doesn't even have a fan base, which isn't good news at all.

Just because he beats Pacquiao, doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be the next cash cow of some sort. No other big money fights would be left for Timmy, other than a Mayweather fight. Bradley's nowhere near an attraction, and even fighting guys like Khan, Berto, Ortiz, or Devon (again), wont bring him a huge payday.

Unless he further proves himself or a miracle happens, he's already seeing the latter parts of his career (money-wise). Of course this is just my observation...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 7 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2012, 11:52 AM) *
Trust me, Pactards aren't going anywhere. If Pacquiao loses, then let's just brace ourselves for some spiritual premonition bullshit about how he felt the loss coming. Trust me, if Bradley beats Pacquiao, then his career will be similar to Shane's (in regards to money). The guy doesn't even have a fan base, which isn't good news at all.

Just because he beats Pacquiao, doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be the next cash cow of some sort. No other big money fights would be left for Timmy, other than a Mayweather fight. Bradley's nowhere near an attraction, and even fighting guys like Khan, Berto, Ortiz, or Devon (again), wont bring him a huge payday.

Unless he further proves himself or a miracle happens, he's already seeing the latter parts of his career (money-wise). Of course this is just my observation...

I agree because even if Bradley wins, I doubt it will be in exciting fashion. He isn't going to be the one punch KO guy and he isn't going to be the gifted boxer either. Fight fans usually want one or the other. He's going to have to win in an ugly but calculated fashion. It also doesn't help that his personality just seems super lame lol.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 7 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #27

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

Word. Even more so than regular Pactards, I've long been done with the industry Pactards. Wasn't before, but I'm now rooting for Bradley to win this fight because I don't think Mayweather/Pacquiao is going to happen. Not while Arum is around. Too much shit would have to fall into place, I've officially lost hope. Still think Pac whoops Tim's ass though.

This post has been edited by bMaK: May 7 2012, 06:57 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 7 2012, 08:38 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

u know...i thought the roy fans were the worst at one point until the tito fans showed me otherwise. the pactards have taken things to higher heights than them all!!! sad part...i like pac. but between his fans and his promoter.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

i'm not hoping bradley will win. i'm sure of it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 7 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bMaK @ May 7 2012, 07:56 PM) *
Not while Arum is around.

Check this out...in the event that Arum withers away on the wind, Im sure his "will" is laced with more ass-chapping bullshit for boxing fans. Im sure all of his family and TR staff have a hand in his inheritance, but guess what? NONE of them will be able to touch it, unless they CONTINUE to fuck up the megafight.

Sounds like the type of senile and spiteful shit that this guy would do. Open his casket at the wake...one middle finger would up and his hand will be across his chest, and he'd have a smile on his face in the casket. Old bastard...

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post May 8 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #30

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

I actually think Pac deserves some credit for taking this fight. this to me is no cake walk, and he is fighting a world class fighter that has never lost. We all know its tough to beat a young champion that doesnt know how to lose. I think this is going to be a fantastic fight

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:03 PM