> Bradley: I'm going to destroy Pacquiao on June 9th, Discuss
daprofessor
post May 3 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 3 2012, 09:37 AM) *
Im tired of the whole "all work is easy work" bullshit. Dude, get your own motto and stop jocking Floyd...same goes Broner's carbon copy ass. I like Tim's chances in this fight, but it has to be his fight and his fight only.

I was unsure of his chances earlier during the build up when he was saying stuff like:
  • "If I can take his punches"
  • "I think I can win this"
  • "If we win this fight"

First I heard all of those "not so sure" comments, and now he's oh-so-confident at this point. Fans want to hear guys talk shit and so forth, but I still cant get past his early commentary, which was full of doubtful rebuttal and Pacquiao praises.

a good camp will do that for u. his confidence is growing with every passing day. all he's doing is expressing what i've already known. he's going to beat pac.

yeah...he needs to drop the mayweather phrase. floyd didn't invent that though. i say a similar thing in the gym and i have been for years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
un01
post May 3 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #12

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

i think think technically bradley can beat him. i say technically, cause he wont get the nod on a UD, and we know he aint gonna knock pacquiao out, but bob arum does need a new cash cow, cause the old one is on its way out, so who knows what will happen if it comes down to a UD

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post May 3 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

I want to believe Bradley. I want him to win, because I deserves to win. But watching his fight highlights totally goes against all this tough shit talk.

The only fight where he impressed me and made me think hmm maybe he CAN win against Pac was the fight against Peterson...

He needs to top that performance if he wants to beat Pacquiao.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post May 4 2012, 07:06 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

I hope Bradley continues to trash talk to convince me to spend my $60 in June. I don't Bradley much of a chance to win, he will go down ala Rickey hatton with those wide punches he throws. I've been you tubing his fights and I'm not impressed.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post May 4 2012, 07:59 AM
Post #15

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,431

His Head will make it eazzzzzzzzzzzzy work

+Quote Post
wolterb
post May 4 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

if bradley makes it through the fight without point deductions i'd be suprised. i do not doubt that bradley can rough up pacquiao. but if training camps go well for both of them I think the fight could go back and forth. if pacquiao comes in with churchbells on his mind and a lackluster physique he might get the drumming bradley is predicting

i think all bradleys talk is pretty normal - he is trying to carve out his own niche in fans' minds and what has been shown to work recently is the super confident, ego man...so he is going for it. But that wasn't crafted by mayweather, that shit is as old as 1908.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 4 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

All this talk just makes me think he's gonna get ktfod..

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 5 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

lmao @ the first couple of comments

+Quote Post
duwdu
post May 6 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #19

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 11,536

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 3 2012, 01:28 PM) *
With all the tough talk he's been putting out lately he better back it up in the ring. If he doesn't, the backlash from the fans will be epic. From his recent interviews, he's speaking as if he's a p4p king. I hope he puts on a great performance to go with his new tough guy role

+1. Couldn't have put it any better myself. People will quickly forget he's ever been an excellent fighter, and the Khan caravan will swarm and sh*t all over him again. It would be lucky for him if he does back it up though, because then the recognition would be equally epic.

For what it is worth though, I'm of the school of thought that Bradley will defeat Pacquiao on June 9th.

P34c3

This post has been edited by duwdu: May 6 2012, 08:26 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 6 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm thinking he will win also. I can't recall in recent memory, the last fighter who Pacquiao has fought who brings the kind of intangibles and determination that Bradley will bring that night. Manny has to be well prepared on June 9th, if not, Bradley is going to have a career defining night

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:25 PM