IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FightHype.com website viewing issues on iPad and iPhone...
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 10 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

I've been having issues effectively navigating fighthype.com on my iPad and iPhone ever since the update (site change). I have had no issues reading The top fighthype stories of the day or any story directly linked through www.fighthype.com But I can not scroll through ANY story that is linked through another site via boxing news around the web. Does any one have any suggestions? Or is there a work around or update coming in the near future? I rarely frequent other boxing sites because I always could access damn near any story of relevance through fighthype. I'm hoping this doesn't have to change. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I don't know if this issue occurs with computers at all. But I know I have plenTY of issues on the iPad and iPhone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post May 11 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ May 10 2012, 09:00 PM) *
I've been having issues effectively navigating fighthype.com on my iPad and iPhone ever since the update (site change). I have had no issues reading The top fighthype stories of the day or any story directly linked through www.fighthype.com But I can not scroll through ANY story that is linked through another site via boxing news around the web. Does any one have any suggestions? Or is there a work around or update coming in the near future? I rarely frequent other boxing sites because I always could access damn near any story of relevance through fighthype. I'm hoping this doesn't have to change. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I don't know if this issue occurs with computers at all. But I know I have plenTY of issues on the iPad and iPhone

What model ipad/iphone do you have? We're still working out a few bugs, but I haven't tested all versions yet.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 14 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Bantamweight

I have an ipad2 and an iPhone 4. I appreciate the response cuz not being able to navigate fighthype effectively is killing me!

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 26 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #4

Bantamweight

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ May 14 2012, 07:46 PM) *
I have an ipad2 and an iPhone 4. I appreciate the response cuz not being able to navigate fighthype effectively is killing me!

Is there any word on the status of this fix. I can't be the only person having issues navigating fighthype.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:29 PM